Next Steps for Britney - July 14th - Future music and touring career!

3 hours ago, Ritatdad said:

Speculating about her possible future doesn't mean that we are not taking what's going on right now serious or that we think her music is more important. It's possible to think about different topics simultaneously. 

I don't know why I am being thrown like this, did I for once say her music career is more important now? I simply meant as she loves doing this just not under c-ship. I never for once said I want her to be back or something. 

15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ahhh ok. She wasn't a former manager, she was a record label exec yea? 

Oh, I was under the wrong impression then because I remember watching another interview some month back where I believe was introduced as a manager, but you might be correct. But I don't think she's from the label, now I am confused. 

She just wants her freedom back entirely. She even said she wants and deserves to have a 2-3 year break. 

She sounds very adamant on wanting to share her story and even hinted at wanting an interview where she can spill all her tea. 

Once she’s free, she’ll be itching to make new music since she will be in control. If she doesn’t choose to continue her career, that’s okay too. 

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, Ritatdad said:

Speculating about her possible future doesn't mean that we are not taking what's going on right now serious or that we think her music is more important. It's possible to think about different topics simultaneously. 

Yeah but it is kinda pointless to bring it up when Britney specifically said she wanted a 2-3 yr break,

she DIDNT talk about a comeback!

And also it is insensitive and a bit selfish to talk about her making new music for us when she's going through something WAY more important: fighting for her life!

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah but it is kinda pointless to bring it up when Britney specifically said she wanted a 2-3 yr break,

And also it is insensitive and a bit selfish to talk about her making new music for us when she's going through something WAY more important: fighting for her life!

I am sorry if you felt offended, but I truly didn't mean it like music is more important. I just meant she loves this and not under her c-ship.

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Prachi said:

I am sorry if you felt offended, but I truly didn't mean it like music is more important. I just meant she loves this and not under her c-ship.

Its ok I understand.

I DO miss her music and career but I was saying that right now her life is more important.

On 6/26/2021 at 1:09 AM, princessmimi said:

I assumed her not doing anything for the past 3 years was the break tbh.

In my perfect world I'd like for her to be free on July 14th, her and Sam run away to an island, all the while she sues EVERYONE. She and Sam have two girls , she drops a album out of nowhere but doesn’t tour till her release of another album 5 years from now... She'll have new management and a record label who actually makes some damn good merch okay, she wins some Grammys and I want that infamous book! Oooh! and a book tour 🙌🏼💛

4Ew4MZQ.gif