Next Steps for Britney - July 14th - Future music and touring career!

• Twitter Team
19 minutes ago, Prachi said:

and 3 more kids, in her carpool she said 3 more kids. 

Wasn't she still single at the time that was filmed? That's interesting though, I think she's always wanted to have another child but she couldn't. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Well, Britney  never had a really vacation. She loves music but not the way she has been doing because of ther father.

I really think when she’s finally free, she’ll release at least one last album, a personal one.. exactly the way she wants e talking about her life.

But I can’t see her doing a big world tour and stuff like that. Maybe another Vegas residency.

The problem was never her careet, but the way her manager and dad treated her.

PS: sorry about my english, I’m not from US.

1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

Did you even listen to her at court? She said she was put on stage against her will and wants a 3-4 year break. Last thing we should be talking about is music. Jesus Christ 

Right? This shouldn’t be on anyone’s mind right now

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Right? This shouldn’t be on anyone’s mind right now

Guys, I didn't mean it like that. I just said she loves this and because of her C-ship she is abused I am not waiting for her return I just know how truly she loves doing this. It has been taken out of context. 

How about moving Britney out of California? Maybe she can move back to NY and base there for a while. Visiting Cali to see her kids only. 
She needs a huge break. Even out of the conservatorship she will need to adjust to real life. She has been isolated for so long. This is traumatising like she said. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Just now, Forever222 said:

How about moving Britney out of California?Maybe she can move back to NY and base there for a while. Visiting Cali to see her kids only. 
She needs a huge break. Even out of the conservatorship she will need to adjust to real life. She has been isolated for so long. This is traumatising like she said. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Hmm, I am waiting for 14th July my heart is very heavy. I hope this time everything falls in her favour. 

It makes me wonder if she gets out of the conservatorship if her contract with RCA will be voided as she didn't sign anything, her conservators did.

I have no doubt she'll make music again once she's free. When she is, everything will be done her way and nobody else's way. 

• Like 1

I love her as a person. I just want her To do what feels right for her. If I were her I would be against performing after all she had To do against her will. Im sure she will want To make Music again. Maybe she wont sing it but she can write lyrics. I just want her To do what makes her happy. 

3 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

It makes me wonder if she gets out of the conservatorship if her contract with RCA will be voided as she didn't sign anything, her conservators did.

I have no doubt she'll make music again once she's free. When she is, everything will be done her way and nobody else's way. 

The RCA thing you mentioned is quite interesting, hope this charade gets over soon. 

29 minutes ago, Isla said:

Wasn't she still single at the time that was filmed? That's interesting though, I think she's always wanted to have another child but she couldn't. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Yes she was single, but always wanted at least 3 more kids. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

How about moving Britney out of California? Maybe she can move back to NY and base there for a while. Visiting Cali to see her kids only. 

She needs to get the hell out of California. That state abused and enabled all or this. She needs to get away from that environment where she experienced all of this trauma.

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

She needs to get the hell out of California. That state abused and enabled all or this. She needs to get away from that environment where she experienced all of this trauma.

Courtney rightly said, LA is evil.

• Super Mods

I know this thread didn't have any ill intent, but I still find it very messed up. We just got confirmation that Britney has been a literal slave and has been abused for over 13 years, and not even 24 hours later, there's a thread featured here about when she will next release music and perform. 

@Prachi, again, I know you mean no ill intent, but you keep saying how she loves what she does. And yes, it's evident that Britney loved music and dance in the past. But it's also become something to enslave, use, and abuse her. I would find it very valid if she never wanted to do any of it ever again after this.

I just find this thread incredibly insensitive. 

#FreeBritney

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

I know this thread didn't have any ill intent, but I still find it very messed up. We just got confirmation that Britney has been a literal slave and has been abused for over 13 years, and not even 24 hours later, there's a thread featured here about when she will next release music and perform. 

@Prachi, again, I know you mean no ill intent, but you keep saying how she loves what she does. And yes, it's evident that Britney loved music and dance in the past. But it's also become something to enslave, use, and abuse her. I would find it very valid if she never wanted to do any of it ever again after this.

I just find this thread incredibly insensitive. 

I didn't meant it this way, I just meant under her c-ship she is abused but since childhood her love for dancing was evident. I am not saying I want to come back and make music, I was just stating what she loves but not under this. 

2 minutes ago, EmzLadybrit2 said:

When she said on the new residency "I can't do it anymore, I need a break!" I felt that, when you been a puppet for this horrible people around her, they have plenty of room in a Jail like FOREVER! Chair Stronger Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

I am sure after yesterday these people will face harsh consequences.