Justin Timberlake says Britney should not be held against her will

Also this is not about Janet, people better not be coming in here talking bout no damn superbowl, this is about a humans' rights being taken away and when it comes to Britney we should all forgive him since Britney has and it's obvious his support is genuine. Twitter bitters already spewing their hate.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Getting ready for a pride event tonight in the boom boom room in New York. 

She doesn't care, cos once she's free, she's leaving Maverick management...so Madonna is doing what she does best  making money for herself. 

And that comes from a Madonna stan... wow.

6 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Why are bitter people dragging him for this? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

I don't like him for what he did to Britney in the early 2000s but him speaking up now is huge, he is one of the few huge A-List stars to talk about it in depth. Use that energy for Perez (who directly contributed to Britney's breakdown and to this day jokes about it) or to Jamie/Lou. We need people of his calliber speaking up and Britney has long forgiven him and stans his songs, it's not good to hold on to decades-old hate for something an indirect song a 20-year old once made.

Thank you Justin.

yeah anything with his name and hers will always make headlines. I know its easy to be mad at him but this will only help. I also don't want to let Justney go :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I know people will drag me but I have hope they will find each other again. we all know his love for Jess is generic :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

3 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Also this is not about Janet, people better not be coming in here talking bout no damn superbowl, this is about a humans' rights being taken away and when it comes to Britney we should all forgive him since Britney has and it's obvious his support is genuine. Twitter bitters already spewing their hate.

Because he's still not forgiven for what happened to Janet, with that show being the next subject on the New York times tv show, you know it's going to be over for him, cos they will paint him in such a bad light. 

Nobody will forgive him. Especially given the racial tensions in  our country is in today..

1 minute ago, Busybee said:

yeah anything with his name and hers will always make headlines. I know its easy to be mad at him but this will only help. I also don't want to let Justney go :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I know people will drag me but I have hope they will find each other again. we all know his love for Jess is generic :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

It's easy to forget what he did to her but don't. 

• Like 1
Just now, Jefferson Silva said:

HEY BEYONCE HOW BOUT YOU STOP PLANNING FOR A SECOND HOW TO PRETEND TO BE "WOKE" AND CAPTILIZE FROM IT AT THE SAME TIME AND SEND SIA TWEET #FREEBRITNEY

Oh please we all know Beyonce is going to speak out about this. Beyonce adores Britney 

3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I- Girl you are delusional :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Because he's still not forgiven for what happened to Janet, with that show being the next subject on the New York times tv show, you know it's going to be over for him, cos they will paint him in such a bad light. 

Nobody will forgive him. Especially given the racial tensions in  our country is in today..

Idgaf about that Super Bowl, if people don't wanna forgive him that's on them to stay bitter.

Now, with his support to Britney he shouldn't be dragged, he is probably the most relevant artist currently to speak up about #FreeBritney, especially to these depths, so people should give him a break on this Britney situation. Regardless of the situation, some people love to hold on to grudges, that's on them.

• Haha 1
Just now, Explicit said:

Oh please we all know Beyonce is going to speak out about this. Beyonce adores Britney 

Really? I don't think she will lol. I wished, we need to get as many A-List artists to speak on this and I would be pleasantly surprised if she spoke out, would earn my total respect.

• Like 2

Normally I’d be petty and say who is asking for this troll and his wife’s opinion but the more attention to this the better. Finally he did the right thing by her. Well done for holding her family accountable as well considering Justin’s mom is still good friends with Lynne. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, possiblymaybe98 said:

I’m sure they will speak out, especially Pink and Madonna, it’s only been a couple hours since this happened, I’m sure a lot of people are yet to hear it

I'm pretty sure to, Madonna has an event lined up, so she's more focused in that, she will say something..

She already did on for the record, saying she was allowed to make her mistakes before she became famous, something today's artists especially child stars don't have that luxury.