Justin Timberlake says Britney should not be held against her will

2 hours ago, ohnoglee said:

too much has happened honestly. I think they could have reconnected if Britney hadn't been forced into the conservatorship in 2007/08, but that sucked 13 years of her life away from her and now Justin is married and has two children.  

so what, people can get a divorce and move on with their lives?? i know many people that got a divorce and reconnected with their first love...

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ohnoglee said:

This was the like 2-3 days after Britney announced her lingerie line lol. It was so random and petty. So it made me think Justin sometimes talks about her, cuz like WHY was she even pressed lmao

Omg 😂 so petty.

Britney should have tweeted back “Life’s too short for mediocre wives.” 

• Haha 8
On 6/24/2021 at 6:56 PM, legendoftherose said:

i dont understand, if he wouldnt genuinely mean it, why did he space out during the Cannes interview in 2016? why did he write Pair of WIngs which is clearly decidated to her "if i had a pair of wings, i'd fly you far away from here" or songs such as "Blue Ocean Floor".

They deserve another chance as matured adults.

Are they really for her? Never thought about it  Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, AP4 said:

It would be awful for JT to breakup his family because he has kids so even if I dislike his wife I wouldn’t wish that on her…buuutttt if for some reason they divorced I totally wish JT and Brit would get back together and have at least one beautiful little baby together and raise all their kids in their happy little perfect fantasy new life that was suppose to happen in the early 2000s lol because their breakup was the breakup of destiny love. 

yea she does annoy me x10 lol, but I don't wanna break up his family. but I actually do believe him and britney were twin flames so like destiny love like you said lol. now too much has happened, but i mean that cannes interview from 2016 was something else . that made me me a lil sad.. i wish justin properly apologized or reached out to her when they were younger when she was going thru it. things coulda been diff.

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

21 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Omg 😂 so petty.

LOL. If only.. 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, legendoftherose said:

so what, people can get a divorce and move on with their lives?? i know many people that got a divorce and reconnected with their first love...

thats true lol. im just being realistic. ashton and mila did, but there wasn't this public history of negative press between them like there is with justney. like i said in the above post, i do think they're twin flames.. i just think their moment to reconnect may have passed. i'm down if it happens, but if it doesn't i'm ok with it lol. also doesn't britney wanna have kids with sam lol? 

14 minutes ago, ohnoglee said:

yea she does annoy me x10 lol, but I don't wanna break up his family. but I actually do believe him and britney were twin flames so like destiny love like you said lol. now too much has happened, but i mean that cannes interview from 2016 was something else . that made me me a lil sad.. i wish justin properly apologized or reached out to her when they were younger when she was going thru it. things coulda been diff.

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

LOL. If only.. 

I’d bet he’s probably tried to reach out to her over the years and been blocked by the c-ship but been told like she doesn’t want to talk to you, you know because if he was back in her life he never would have let them use her the way they did. I know it was rumored he was trying to reach out to her back right before the c-ship and she turned him away but she was going through a lot and I’m sure she didn’t want to see her true love ex while dealing with the end of her marriage that only happened because he didn’t marry her first lol. They have a lot of history good and bad. But I still think they are soulmates. And it’s not just because I never liked Jessica even before she got with Justin. I’d totally be pro divorce her for Britney if he didn’t have kids…although staying together only for the kids doesn’t work well for the kids. I’d hope he’s happy in his marriage even if it seems like he isn’t and Jessica seems super insecure with their marriage which is why her name ended up on these tweets, you know she wasn’t going to let him show support without reminding himself and everyone else that she is his current wife. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, AP4 said:

I’d bet he’s probably tried to reach out to her over the years and been blocked by the c-ship but been told like she doesn’t want to talk to you, you know because if he was back in her life he never would have let them use her the way they did. I know it was rumored he was trying to reach out to her back right before the c-ship and she turned him away but she was going through a lot and I’m sure she didn’t want to see her true love ex while dealing with the end of her marriage that only happened because he didn’t marry her first lol. They have a lot of history good and bad. But I still think they are soulmates. And it’s not just because I never liked Jessica even before she got with Justin. I’d totally be pro divorce her for Britney if he didn’t have kids…although staying together only for the kids doesn’t work well for the kids. I’d hope he’s happy in his marriage even if it seems like he isn’t and Jessica seems super insecure with their marriage which is why her name ended up on these tweets, you know she wasn’t going to let him show support without reminding himself and everyone else that she is his current wife. 

actually it's funny you say that. that is what happened a few years ago lol. this was that whole collab thing that britney accidently/not so accidently started lol. Justin clearly was so excited and tweeted to say he was also in London right after she tweeted that she was. And then I guess somehow both his and her teams were under strict instructions not to let their meetup happen? the whole thing was odd. But i guess the actual story is prolly britney's team told justin's team she's not interested in seeing him lol. 

Yea I guess bc of all the cheating rumors. i mean there is obvious truth to them, which has led Jessica to become really insecure in their marriage and constantly marking her territory with justin lol. i hope for their sakes behind closed doors its a happier marriage, but yea if not, i'd imagine in like 5 years they might divorce.

• Like 2

All said and done, as much as I don’t like the way he handled sh|t back then with Britney, I’m proud of him making this statement. None of us will ever know what went down between them, Britney and Justin are human and fallible like the rest of us and the details of their relationship belong to them. Him supporting her in her time of need speaks volumes and I’m glad he’s spoken up.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, twwinklle said:

Are they really for her? Never thought about it  Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

i mean lyrically, Pair of wings is such an answer to Everytime :) check it out! and Blue Ocean Floor seems like a spiritual love kind of thing, where he wants to save someone, because no one is listening to them and the person is drowning...to me thats britneys situation

• Love 3
15 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Omg 😂 so petty.

The replies went in on her. They were like life's to short to be married to someone who's in love with another woman :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

11 hours ago, legendoftherose said:

i mean lyrically, Pair of wings is such an answer to Everytime :) check it out! and Blue Ocean Floor seems like a spiritual love kind of thing, where he wants to save someone, because no one is listening to them and the person is drowning...to me thats britneys situation

I always though Blue Ocean Floor was about her too but then I found out it's a wine that him and Jessica made so it gets messy 

21 minutes ago, Persona said:

aaaahhhh I'm probably the only Britney fan ever who's never hated his guts and I feel bad for it lol but I've always loved his music. I'm glad he spoke up. Jessica on the other hand always seemed off to me but what the hell do I know

Nope. I'm a jt fan too and it makes my heart happy to see so many other Justney fans in this forum its a day I'd never thought I'd see :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Like 2
On 6/25/2021 at 11:38 AM, JeniLeeSK8 said:

I'm glad he spoke out but to me the "regardless of our past, good or bad" reads like "i know she cheated but in spite of that I know this is wrong". Makes me angry. Couldn't he make a supportive statement without mentioning their past at all?

Upon rereading his post that stuck out to me too and reallllllllllly p—sed me off. Like he’s actually bringing up a cheating incident from 2002 when she’s testifying about enduring horrific control and abuse for over a decade?! I actually don’t understand what is wrong with him. We all know he cheated first anyway. Pathetic egomaniac. I still think it’s good that he posted but far out is he absolutely pathetic, it’s like if someone is hung up on someone cheating on them in high school as an adult, move on!

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Upon rereading his post that stuck out to me too and reallllllllllly p—sed me off. Like he’s actually bringing up a cheating incident from 2002 when she’s testifying about enduring horrific control and abuse for over a decade?! I actually don’t understand what is wrong with him. We all know he cheated first anyway. Pathetic egomaniac. I still think it’s good that he posted but far out is he absolutely pathetic, it’s like if someone is hung up on someone cheating on them in high school as an adult, move on!

i wouldnt necessary take the "regardless of our past good or bad" as a hint to the cheating that occured in 2002?

On 7/10/2021 at 4:03 AM, legendoftherose said:

i wouldnt necessary take the "regardless of our past good or bad" as a hint to the cheating that occured in 2002?

It doesn’t specifically state it but that’s how I took it - sort of a ‘she cheated on me but this still isn’t ok’ way of saying it which I think was so unnecessary.

• Like 2
On 7/7/2021 at 5:18 PM, legendoftherose said:

i read earlier, that Sam Lufti of all people said that justin and his mom reached out and stayed in contact with britney in 2007 and even offered their home in Teneesee as a getaway. Lynn apprently checked in daily with Britney.

wait i didnt know this at all  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

On 7/10/2021 at 10:55 PM, Slave4Brit88 said:

It doesn’t specifically state it but that’s how I took it - sort of a ‘she cheated on me but this still isn’t ok’ way of saying it which I think was so unnecessary.

i find it odd that he routinely brings up this x thing that happened 20 years ago. to me that says he is still not over it. Meanwhile, i always heard he cheated first and Britney never said a word about it other than what she said in the diane sawyer interview

• Like 2