Justin Timberlake says Britney should not be held against her will

4 hours ago, It'sBeenAWhile said:

I obviously don't like him, but the more that speak out, the better.

This. I hate him. Hate Perez. Hate TMZ… but will gladly accept any and all help if it means she gets to be free.  Use them, say thank you, and f you.

8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

He really didn’t need to say anything but the fact he did and both he and Jess are very supportive and very DIRECT in their support for justice for Britney is to be commended 

You are extremely naive if you think he is being genuine. He's still the same pig who got famous by throwing Britney under the bus. He's still they very same pig who said all of those despicable things about her throughout the years. He's still the same disgusting opportunist he's always been. Now I'm not saying he's against Britney per se, no no he just doesn't give a ****. A ****. He just doesn't. And none of the celebrities who will come forward now that FreeBritney is the new hot topic could care less. They don't give a ****. They all knew and didn't give a ****. Where were they when FB was a conspiracy theory? They just want to be wOkE because being woke is en voge right now. It's a trend. they. don't. give. a ****. 

I'm not saying they should be bashed, I'm just pointing out that you are permitting yourself to be manipulated waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easily. You should be skeptical and like Whatever! when you see people like Justin Timberflake spewing out fake wokeness. What a king that was so nice of him is not the way to go, that's where he wants you. He's just posting that because he wants to get back in people's good graces.  

idk why this makes me so emotional. it's not the same as Mariah, because he personally knew her and her family. this is so surreal, but everybody is rooting for her now. thank you Justin, Mariah, and all the other celebs showing support, it's extremely important she knows we believe her and that the world is with her. these mother****ers won't win this time. it's Britney's moment. stop the abuse. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, legendoftherose said:

cant wait for JT and Britney aka PInky and Stinky to have their Bennifer 2.0 moment in 2022!!!!! <3 people change and i just want them to meet for coffee and talk. just like taylor swift does now....i mean she even goes so far and invites them to record with her haha

This so hard tbh. They need to at least be friends. Imagine like a gathering where they take a picture with all their kids. I would die :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, legendoftherose said:

cant wait for JT and Britney aka PInky and Stinky to have their Bennifer 2.0 moment in 2022!!!!! <3 people change and i just want them to meet for coffee and talk. just like taylor swift does now....i mean she even goes so far and invites them to record with her haha

56 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

This so hard tbh. They need to at least be friends. Imagine like a gathering where they take a picture with all their kids. I would die :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Let's put it in the universe! We need a Bennifer moment even a friend Brad and Jennifer friendly moment lol 

On a serious note though this has to hurt him in some way especially knowing he played some part in it at the very beginning of her downfall. I really believes he wishes he could reach out to her but someone is in the way. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think JT truly meant what he said here, though it can be a PR move because after the documentary he has been getting a lot of hate. But, he has guts to come out when he absolutely knows he'll be bashed. Support is needed for Britney this time no matter. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I can smell the insincerity from a mile away. He sensed that the fandom were coming for him next, and things can go south for him. Hence him tweeting this statement as a tactic to pre-empt and control any impending damage. Crafty son of a b*** we can see right through you