Justin Timberlake says Britney should not be held against her will

2 hours ago, Prachi said:

I think JT truly meant what he said here, though it can be a PR move because after the documentary he has been getting a lot of hate. But, he has guts to come out when he absolutely knows he'll be bashed. Support is needed for Britney this time no matter. 

i dont understand, if he wouldnt genuinely mean it, why did he space out during the Cannes interview in 2016? why did he write Pair of WIngs which is clearly decidated to her "if i had a pair of wings, i'd fly you far away from here" or songs such as "Blue Ocean Floor".

They deserve another chance as matured adults.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, legendoftherose said:

i dont understand, if he wouldnt genuinely mean it, why did he space out during the Cannes interview in 2016? why did he write Pair of WIngs which is clearly decidated to her "if i had a pair of wings, i'd fly you far away from here" or songs such as "Blue Ocean Floor".

Never forget :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: his face lit up and turned into a squeaky little boy

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 6/24/2021 at 6:38 PM, JeniLeeSK8 said:

I'm glad he spoke out but to me the "regardless of our past, good or bad" reads like "i know she cheated but in spite of that I know this is wrong". Makes me angry. Couldn't he make a supportive statement without mentioning their past at all?

Yeah, it’s clear he rushed to put the statement out and doesn’t know how to not make it about him. I just saw Xtina’s statement and it was very well said and thoughtful when she could have just thrown up a pic and hashtag. 

• Love 3
On 6/24/2021 at 11:56 AM, legendoftherose said:

too much has happened honestly. I think they could have reconnected if Britney hadn't been forced into the conservatorship in 2007/08, but that sucked 13 years of her life away from her and now Justin is married and has two children.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 6/29/2021 at 12:38 AM, Forever222 said:

Christina’s statements is so much better than his. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

But I guess him Being more sensitive to bad press and his attached to the hip wife makes it complicated. 

yeaaa I always felt like Jessica is part of the reason why Justin didn't reach out to britney. Like its weird that he tweeted "from me and Jess!" like no one cares about Jessica Biel lol. She always seemed jealous of Britney, especially when she tweeted that nasty tweet about Britney's lingerie line years ago lol. That to me basically confirmed that Justin talks about Britney in private whether it be supporting her successes or talking about his regrets over how he did things.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
On 6/24/2021 at 11:56 AM, legendoftherose said:

I know he did some really mean and immature things to her after their breakup … and kept on making his little snide remarks for years. 

But I gotta admit, in his Man of the Woods music video, when Jessica Biel comes in at the end and they start dancing, I was immediately like 😭 😭 That should be Britney!

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, ohnoglee said:

yeaaa I always felt like Jessica is part of the reason why Justin didn't reach out to britney. Like its weird that he tweeted "from me and Jess!" like no one cares about Jessica Biel lol. She always seemed jealous of Britney, especially when she tweeted that nasty tweet about Britney's lingerie line years ago lol. That to me basically confirmed that Justin talks about Britney in private whether it be supporting her successes or talking about his regrets over how he did things.

5 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I know he did some really mean and immature things to her after their breakup … and kept on making his little snide remarks for years. 

But I gotta admit, in his Man of the Woods music video, when Jessica Biel comes in at the end and they start dancing, I was immediately like 😭 😭 That should be Britney!

I’m loving all this Justney talk. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

no yea definitely. he's a douche, and his public support of britney is long overdue. and LOL! dare to dream

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ohnoglee said:

Wait wait….Jessica Biel said something about Britney’s lingerie line? What did she say?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Wait wait….Jessica Biel said something about Britney’s lingerie line? What did she say?

This was the like 2-3 days after Britney announced her lingerie line lol. It was so random and petty. So it made me think Justin sometimes talks about her, cuz like WHY was she even pressed lmao

• Haha 3

It would be awful for JT to breakup his family because he has kids so even if I dislike his wife I wouldn’t wish that on her…buuutttt if for some reason they divorced I totally wish JT and Brit would get back together and have at least one beautiful little baby together and raise all their kids in their happy little perfect fantasy new life that was suppose to happen in the early 2000s lol because their breakup was the breakup of destiny love. 

• Love 3