Justin Timberlake says Britney should not be held against her will

1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Really? I don't think she will lol. I wished, we need to get as many A-List artists to speak on this and I would be pleasantly surprised if she spoke out, would earn my total respect.

I'll be shocked if she doesn't especially after the IUD bomb. Beyonce is a feminist and Britney is her peer. Plus people will be expecting her to say something. It might not be out there like Keke Palmer but it'll be more than likely be a subtle statement. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I- Girl you are delusional :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Idgaf about that Super Bowl, if people don't wanna forgive him that's on them to stay bitter.

Now, with his support to Britney he shouldn't be dragged, he is probably the most relevant artist currently to speak up about #FreeBritney, especially to these depths, so people should give him a break on this Britney situation. Regardless of the situation, some people love to hold on to grudges, that's on them.

Holding on to grudges, is a way to keep people In line to not make the same mistake over and over again.

My mom, sure knows this one. She will never forget my birthday ever again.  

• Haha 2
Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

Holding on to grudges, is a way to keep people In line to not make the same mistake over and over again.

My mom, sure knows this one. She will never forget my birthday ever again.  

I disagree, punishment/criticizing/pointing something out at the time when it is done helps keep people in line. Holding on to grudges is only bad to the ones holding the grudges. He's had his bashing parties.

Anyways, back to #FreeBritney only, I wonder who the next huge artist speaking out will be when I wake up tomorrow. I know this will be everywhere and I hope Britney gets freed this year!

not a fan but i welcome ALL support at this time. we need it. we need as many people as possible to speak out about this. cant get brushed under the rug. we need to push harder then ever. now that weve heard DIRECTLY from britney, there is no sitting back and being quiet and questioning things. she clearly, lucidly, and strongly shared her truth, shared the horror shes dealing with and we all need to do what we can. a simple post can help. get everyone possible talking. the more pressure from the public the more likely the court will bend in her favor.

You know I wouldn’t normally be here for this before, but people should be given the opportunity to speak up and change. Still waiting for MISS FEMINIST herself Taylor Swift to finally speak up. She can unleash her fans on everyone except when it comes to shedding light on this. Also waiting to see if opportunist Madonna says something about it 

• Like 3