Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

If this winds up just being a quick I want my dad gone, lmao, but if there’s convenient (for team CON) technical difficulties again, it might be nice for it to be widely reported.

I got the Phillies game that day tho, so I hope I can see this coverage later.

You live in Philly?:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I’m praying for the best

BUT I’m just not getting my hopes up. This has happened so many times. I fear we’re all going to be disappointed. There will be technical issues or it will be sealed from the get go and nothing will come of it. I’d love Britney’s voice to be heard, unfiltered and candidly. 

If she says she’s happy and content then we have to respect her wishes as this fight is exhausting. Although I’d love for her to acknowledge what’s going on and to say she wants her father removed etc. Then we will stand by her like we have done and continue until she’s free. Ultimately as fans we just want her to be happy.

• Like 1
  • Leader

Update: ABC reached back out and said they actually will NOT be live streaming :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

According to the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, no live-streaming or recording whatsoever will be permitted in the Britney Spears case. ABC News Live will no longer present live streaming coverage of Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing Wednesday afternoon. ABC News Live will instead preview the hearing on Wednesday, June 23 at 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. ET/9:00 – 9:30 a.m. PT. 

• Haha 1

The only thing that makes sense is they are seriously covering up the truth.  All this secrecy for a conservatorship hearing?  All this drama for over a decade.   Why is this such a big deal?   The court will shut this down and push it back for another 5 years.    Since this website basically started we have all been following for 13 years or more nothing happening.  Nothing will happen tomorrow.   Britney is gone.  It’s all time we accept it.  And it sucks. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Eugene said:

The only thing that makes sense is they are seriously covering up the truth.  All this secrecy for a conservatorship hearing?  All this drama for over a decade.   Why is this such a big deal?   The court will shut this down and push it back for another 5 years.    Since this website basically started we have all been following for 13 years or more nothing happening.  Nothing will happen tomorrow.   Britney is gone.  It’s all time we accept it.  And it sucks. 

According to a poll (halfdressed, 2021), majority of voters say they aren’t exhausted and won’t be taking time to back off this case. “13 years with no changes won’t knock me down” was the majority answer. 

I feel your exhaustion and disdain. 

• Like 3

Yeah at this point I love Britney. We all do. But after all this time.  All the oddity’s. The fact that no one has been on her side when she is clearly and visibly not ok, makes me feel for her and at this point as much as I miss her performing…  I want her to have her life back and be happy.  The Britney we’ve seen for the last specifically 5-7 years hasn’t been.  

• Super Mods
51 minutes ago, Eugene said:

Yeah at this point I love Britney. We all do. But after all this time.  All the oddity’s. The fact that no one has been on her side when she is clearly and visibly not ok, makes me feel for her and at this point as much as I miss her performing…  I want her to have her life back and be happy.  The Britney we’ve seen for the last specifically 5-7 years hasn’t been.  

I think you have to think about the bigger picture here and that there is corruption in the cship world. Elders get taken advantage of in this system and there has been cases of older celebrities who really are lost in their minds but have wealth have even their own families taking advantage of that. If not for Britney and her situation, not many people will be aware of this. Nothing will happen if there isn’t a struggle and poor Britney has been doing it by herself hence why she’s almost given up which probably how you feel but let’s be positive and hold our heads high in a sense

• Like 1