Red (Taylor's Version) Out Now! All Too Well: The Short Film - Out Now!

1 minute ago, Marcanthony said:

Okay then don’t listen to it? Never understand people who have to bring hate when people are enjoying.

Everyone has different taste. 

Do you know what's hate? I didnt say that she is a untalented fatty stupid *****, i say that she's basic and i don't understand her success. Just like that. I asked. Zero hate.

• Like 1

@Adriannn

@Prachi

The big problem is she's not working with the original collaborator Nathan Chapman, but I dug deeper and it's because he's working with A client of Scooter braun on her former label, so that's a betrayal to her. 

But I've uncovered tea as well. Reading an article on financial times, Scooter main intentions on buying big machine was to get the upper hand on Taylor swift and own her masters  

When she announced the intentions to do what's happening now, he wanted to back out fast and so did his investors, he lied to everybody he was selling her catalog to that the re recordings won't happen. 

As one swiftie said when the story broke out. She will have the masters when they become so dirt cheap cos the value is depreciated, she's a smart business woman. ..he did the purchase out of spite and she knew it. 

@InTheZone4Life

@IForgotYouExisted

2 more vault tracks than last time (not including the 10-minute version of All Too Well). It's so long... I don't know how often I'm gonna be in the mood to listen to this, so I'll make a playlist that only includes the originals and another one for the vault tracks. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: Also, if I'm not mistaken, two of the vault tracks aren't actually hers. I mean, they are, as they were written by her, but they were already recorded by other artists after she'd scrapped them:

Still excited to listen to them nevertheless, but it's definitely an odd choice. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block