Red (Taylor's Version) Out Now! All Too Well: The Short Film - Out Now!

55 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

2 more vault tracks than last time (not including the 10-minute version of All Too Well). It's so long... I don't know how often I'm gonna be in the mood to listen to this, so I'll make a playlist that only includes the originals and another one for the vault tracks. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: Also, if I'm not mistaken, two of the vault tracks aren't actually hers. I mean, they are, as they were written by her, but they were already recorded by other artists after she'd scrapped them:

Still excited to listen to them nevertheless, but it's definitely an odd choice. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

I skipped all the pop singles and finished before everyone else :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Arwen said:

All the tracks a great except IKYWT and WANGBT, wtf. 

Message In A Bottle is amazing.

Agree ! I think it is because Max Martin, who produced the original ones, isn’t producing these. They sound cheap and dated.

have to admit I’m a bit scared of the 1989 re release if he’s not on board 🤡

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

2 more vault tracks than last time (not including the 10-minute version of All Too Well). It's so long... I don't know how often I'm gonna be in the mood to listen to this, so I'll make a playlist that only includes the originals and another one for the vault tracks. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: Also, if I'm not mistaken, two of the vault tracks aren't actually hers. I mean, they are, as they were written by her, but they were already recorded by other artists after she'd scrapped them:

Still excited to listen to them nevertheless, but it's definitely an odd choice. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

Tbf fans had been demanding to hear Taylor’s versions of these songs which is probably why she included them.

• Love 1

I'm sure I'll be listening all day! Red was such a soundtrack when it was released. It encapsulated everything I was living through back then. The happy highs and sad lows. It'll be interesting revisiting it and seeing what feelings it conjures. Here for State of Grace, The Last Time, Holy Ground, Stay Stay Stay,and of course All Too Well. And of course discovering the unreleased ones.

The 10 minute version of All Too Well was so unexpected. I wondered how it would sound for 10 minutes and I was blown away. "You kept me like a secret but I kept you like an oath". I felt that, Taylor.

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

• Love 2
8 hours ago, returcus said:

9 pages for Taylor Swift and her old rerecorded album? Jesus.

I never understood her phenomen. She's a basic singer, her work its basic as well.

Probably you are just familiarized with her singles... the album cuts are amazing. She's not the most gifted singer, and while she's decent, songwriting is her actual forte. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block