Red (Taylor's Version) Out Now! All Too Well: The Short Film - Out Now!

1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

how coooool, I am so jealous rn :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

It actually was, and To see the fan interaction. it's actually personal as she treats them like family, private listening parties with her in person..

Had covid not happen, that lover fest would have been one for the books. 

But we probably wouldn't have had folklore and evermore.  And the gift. 

I think 1989 will happen as a surprise album, cos Taylor only released one single from fearless (TV) and two promo tracks. So, something tells me were getting something. 

Plus August is the only month where the Friday lands on her favorite number thus year. We are always gifted on any Friday the 13th from this queen, and it doesn't involve a hockey mask machete wielding demonic killer..cos that's actually Jason these days. If you go by the films timeline. 

On 6/18/2021 at 10:34 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I think 1989 will happen as a surprise album, cos Taylor only released one single from fearless (TV) and two promo tracks. So, something tells me were getting something. 

I perused through her caption on Instagram... and she never said it was her next release... she's got something up her sleeve and I'm here for it :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

UPDATE:

I didn't have my glasses on when I pErUsEd... she did say next :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, AP4 said:

I thought that was just so the movie could use it for the soundtrack, maybe she recorded the one track early exclusively for that. 

Hmmm I don't think that's how it's working, Love Story TV was used in a trailer/advert a few months before Fearless TV was announced so Taylor was actively working on the rerecords of that album at the time. I have a feeling Taylor may still either be working on 1989 or she's done rerecording it but wants to release Red TV first... so many fans are confused about the massive gap, I think a lot of us thought she would release an album in the summer. 

Now that I think about it, wouldn't Red TV have been perfect to release next year for the album's 10th anniversary?

Edited by Isla
56 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I perused through her caption on Instagram... and she never said it was her next release... she's got something up her sleeve and I'm here for it :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Hmmm except on her tweet she said 'the NEXT album that I'll be releasing' unless she's trying to throw us all off. 

Edited by Isla
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, ToxicMadLove said:

Except it isn’t on the soundtrack. Nor is it in the movie. It was only for the trailers. 

I haven’t seen the movie or listened to the soundtrack, I’ve heard it in the trailers a million times so I just assumed lol

On 6/18/2021 at 5:37 PM, Adriannn said:

she's doing them all, but not releasing them chronologically

Yeah, I am pretty sure that by now she probably has 2 albums fully recorded and finished. She might be done before the release of red in November. 

On 6/18/2021 at 8:50 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

If that's the new cover, I'm living for it. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: November, though? The rerecordings are gonna take years at this pace. :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I mean, maybe she's deliberately taking her time, since she's got to re-record and re-release 5 albums (including Fearless) before November 2022, when she can legally start the re-recording of Reputation. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block