Red (Taylor's Version) Out Now! All Too Well: The Short Film - Out Now!

1 minute ago, Prachi said:

I love Taylor but these kinda moves makes me wanna un stan her, I mean leave the obsession of charts already man it's enough! She has achieved love from fans and recognition for music when this will stop for her :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I see where you're coming from... but this is a business after all. As for me, I'm just happy we'll get it sooner.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Adriannn said:

I see where you're coming from... but this is a business after all. As for me, I'm just happy we'll get it sooner.

Sorry, I don't agree what you tell me Taylor hasn't achieved? She is ruling streaming also, why she is so obsessed with getting no 1 all the time? She moved Fearless TV due to Drake it needs to stop because it's childish fans are giving money for re recordings too what else you want? You are 31 and have achieved almost every award and sale success you can, and now it's giving weird vibes, I have cancelled my order. I can't. 

1 minute ago, Prachi said:

Sorry, I don't agree what you tell me Taylor hasn't achieved? She is ruling streaming also, why she is so obsessed with getting no 1 all the time? She moved Fearless TV due to Drake it needs to stop because it's childish fans are giving money for re recordings too what else you want? You are 31 and have achieved almost every award and sale success you can, and now it's giving weird vibes, I have cancelled my order. I can't. 

Well I always stream only :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

14 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I love Taylor but these kinda moves makes me wanna un stan her, I mean leave the obsession of charts already man it's enough! She has achieved love from fans and recognition for music when this will stop for her :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

To artists and the industry as a whole charts matter as well..

She hasn't had a number 2 debut since her first album why should she not stopped..

If this album debuts at number one. She will put Madonna in 3rd place. 

She's close to breaking Barbara Barbara Streisand number one record of female act with the most number one albums. All consecutively. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

She hasn't had a number 2 debut since her first album why should she not stopped..

She's close to breaking Barbara Barbara Streisand number one record of female act with the most number one albums. All consecutively. 

I think she will end up with the most number one albums for any female artist maybe male too :emma:

• Love 2

you really think number 1 matters this much? did madonna did this when her albums didn't chart at 1 sometimes? she just sold 80K cds of fearless re recordings, she is making money and now one of the richest female musicians tied with madonna. 

Her music is recognised and loved by fans, when this is not enough? What Taylor has not achieved, and what a number 1 will do? We live in the world of streaming era, most albums chart number 1 and forgotten now. 

It's not giving good vibes and it's not a good thing to do always, someday she needs to stop and put music for putting music out and not just about charts all the time. 

2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

you really think number 1 matters this much? did madonna did this when her albums didn't chart at 1 sometimes? she just sold 80K cds of fearless re recordings, she is making money and now one of the richest female musicians tied with madonna. 

Her music is recognised and loved by fans, when this is not enough? What Taylor has not achieved, and what a number 1 will do? We live in the world of streaming era, most albums chart number 1 and forgotten now. 

It's not giving good vibes and it's not a good thing to do always, someday she needs to stop and put music for putting music out and not just about charts all the time. 

I think she's in it for the money, isn't that the whole point of any career. Is the love of money and success. 

25 minutes ago, Prachi said:

buy glory and gift that to friends, glory deserves more sales. 

24 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I have 2 Glory copies!

Anyway, I think Taylor is a genius. So what if she is obsessed with charts? I personally believe charts are irrelevant. However, at the end of the day, it is what media looks for and reports.

If Britney was smarter about the Britney Jean and Glory release dates, she would have landed 2 number 1 albums. Glory should have either been pushed back one week or pushed earlier one week, it would have avoided the Barbara Streisand competition and landed at #1 both in the US and the UK (which would have been her first UK #1 album!). 

• Love 1

I think she's in it for the money, isn't that the whole point of any career. Is the love of money and success. 

sorry, I can't I am a musician and my father too. 

Taylor has achieved what even Madonna hasnt in the US and it's giving fake vibes now, 550M dollars reported what more money you need? and what a number 1 will give you? I cannot support this. 

Madonna risked her whole career with Erotica, her sales dipped but she stood by it did she cared about a number 1 lol? And now see how madonna is looked, a legend and a pioneer of the female industry. 

Just now, maki93 said:

I have 2 Glory copies!

Anyway, I think Taylor is a genius. So what if she is obsessed with charts? I personally believe charts are irrelevant. However, at the end of the day, it is what media looks for and reports.

If Britney was smarter about the Britney Jean and Glory release dates. she would have landed 2 number 1 albums. Glory should have either bene pushed back one week or pushed earlier one week, it would have avoided the Barbara Streisand competition and landed at #1 both in the US and the UK (which would have been her first UK #1 album!). 

Britney didn't had control to make any choices anyway this is not about her, Glory she wanted to promote but couldn't. 

If charts are not relevant then why the obsession always? I was okay with willow, I was okay with Fearless TV but when this is gonna stop? I am not hating on her, but can't defend everything she does and think it's a smart move when as a musician she has seen every success possible and especially love for her music by fans. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That's what I've always thought. This is a job... for us it is art, we love the music... and again, for artists it's a business! Nothing wrong with being savvy and ambitious. 

I'm going to be glad if any artist I like does well in the charts, but by no means will I base my music consumption on charts or release decisions. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block