Red (Taylor's Version) Out Now! All Too Well: The Short Film - Out Now!

2 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

The vault tracks are as follows:

Ronan

Better Man

Nothin New feat. Phoebe Bridgers

Babe

Message in a Bottle

I Bet You Think About Me feat. Chris Stapleton

Forever Winter

Run feat. Ed Sheeran

The Very First Night

All Too Well (Ten Minute Version)

:)

I had just come back to post this, thanks chum... after all,  there's no right answer ♪

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

What about safe and sound with the civil wars girlfriend that is red era. 

Hey that's true! it just came to my mind. Well, when Taylor withdrew her music from Spotify, I remember that song was still there... so probably it's got to do with the rights? 

Too bad because that song is the old ancestor of Folklore and Evermore.

• Love 1

Surprised Safe and Sound and Eyes Open aren’t included on the tracklisting. I didn’t think Ronan would be there either.

Also I found a clip on Reddit with snippets of the rerecorded I Knew You Were Trouble and 22.... 22 sounds kinda flat to me from that small clip? 

Edited by Isla
1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

Hey that's true! it just came to my mind. Well, when Taylor withdrew her music from Spotify, I remember that song was still there... so probably it's got to do with the rights? 

Too bad because that song is the old ancestor of Folklore and Evermore.

The Hunger Games soundtrack was released on Republic but Wikipedia says Safe and Sound and Eyes Open were still released as singles through Big Machine... :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I thought Taylor might have rerecorded them so surprised not to see them on the Red TV tracklisting.

• Like 1

1989 is very close to be certified Diamond by the RIAA. The album stands now as 9x platinum, and still has huge streams (#117 currently on BB Top 200 albums).

I believe Taylor will release the re-release once that happens. Even if she doesn't get all of the profits from the original 1989, adding another "diamond" album to her accomplishments is no small deal. As of now, she only has one diamond album: Fearless. The original 1989 might be the closest she can ever get to another diamond accomplishment. 

Both ways, take all my money queen!

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, maki93 said:

1989 is very close to be certified Diamond by the RIAA. The album stands now as 9x platinum, and still has huge streams (#117 currently on BB Top 200 albums).

I believe Taylor will release the re-release once that happens. Even if she doesn't get all of the profits from the original 1989, adding another "diamond" album to her accomplishments is no small deal. As of now, she only has one diamond album: Fearless. The original 1989 might be the closest she can ever get to another diamond accomplishment. 

It's technically 11X platinum according to MRC data, plus shake it off os diamond as well.

If only the rat... it's actually pay day. I'm gonna be nice for once to him

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2021 at 8:44 PM, maki93 said:

buy glory and gift that to friends, glory deserves more sales. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block