Britney: "I have no idea if I'll ever take the stage again" (VIDEO)

On 6/18/2021 at 3:02 PM, MikeMasi said:
On 6/18/2021 at 3:53 AM, DJBringItBack said:

Nowhere did I say absolutely anything defending her posts, you are missing the point again because you lack the capacity of thinking outside the box. Like I said stop replying to me goodbye. 

As long as you reply back to me, I’ll be doing the same back. Everyone has different opinions on here and I respect how everyone feels. Unfortunately you don’t agree. 

All my posts on here indicate a few things 

1. Britney is clearly not ready to take the stand. Her posts on Instagram show that 

2. I feel she has not been supportive to her fans despite all the efforts made by them. The Domination announcement was a disaster and a slap in the face to fans. We really didn’t need to see her walk down stairs and into her car. A disgrace to all her fans. Then she cancelled Domination and pretended it didn’t happen. Now she still won’t talk to us or actually answer questions we actually want answered. Instead she will answer about her shoe size or spin around in videos over and over again 

3. Her Instagram is a mess today. It wasn’t always this bad but it’s terrible now. I loved her workout videos and the vaccine video and when she is just her adorable self. This video is an example of what ruins her name for who she was. Prime Britney would be rolling right now 

If you have a problem with how I feel, I suggest you not reply back to me again 

Britney's demeanour in her Instagram posts and video chats is not necessarily the same she'll have in the court room (in life, people know how to switch masks depending on the setting, etc.). Reportedly, her demeanour was just fine years ago during a deposition Sam Lutfi also attended.

I'm sure she'll conduct herself properly on Wednesday (unless, God forbid, they mess w/ her meds [if she's taking any], try to sabotage or gaslight her in some ways). I mean, she has to if she wants this nightmare to end. She and Samuel should expose Jamie's false dementia claims in court. Can Jamie even prove that?

On 6/17/2021 at 4:39 PM, HIM said:

She’s sugarcoating, saying everything in secret. “Transitioning” means she’s currently fighting for her freedom. “I don’t know.” Probably means she absolutely done with performing and living with greedy business people. 

She still looks anxious to me. 

I agree also why does she sound like this, just speculating but certain medications can make your nose always stuffy. 

or maybe she’s just really nervous 

hope she’s ok I’m praying for her success on Tuesday 

On 6/17/2021 at 4:48 PM, MikeMasi said:

I’ve been having a tough time with if I want to be following her on social media anymore. This is uncomfortable now and this does not seems like a Britney who is ready to take the stand. 

She cancelled Domination and has left her fans in the dark despite all of the support. She could care less about us and she is throwing her legacy away at this point. I wish she would stop making all these videos and just concentrate on her freedom then…or maybe that’s not what it is. Maybe everything we thought we knew is all wrong 

This was such a white male answer

truly many of these comments disgust me

britney doesn’t owe anyone anything!!!!

if you feel like in order to offer support to someone you must receive something in return then it’s not support

On 6/17/2021 at 5:01 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

She fell in love with being anonymous and being like you and me, a private citizen. 

Do you blame her????

Why would she want that life again, it nearly destroyed her. 

It’s funny back when I thought the conservatorship was a good thing, it seemed them giving Britney a very private life was great for her well-being to me. As an introvert myself I enjoy being away from people after being bullied as a kid.

but who wants there dad being the one who control how they want to be private. It’s not really private if people you don’t want are always around 

• Like 2
On 6/17/2021 at 6:40 PM, anakinskywalker said:

It's actually not that deep. She's just repeating what she already told us in COURT DOCUMENTS: she is refusing to work under the conservatorship. She's just saying that she doesn't know if she ever will take the stage again, because she doesn't know if or when the conservatorship is going to end. It's very empowering that she said that, because for 13 years she worked for other people, she's clearly over it and I'm sure she's just stating that she won't work if it's not on her own terms. Still pretty sad to us anyway, she's basically confirming that we won't see her working for the next several months or even years https://i.imgur.com/pC3NZZU.gif

A little off topic but where did u find that pic of justin timberlake rubbing his big **** it looks so hot!

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

That does not mean that she is not legally bound to them, but I do agree that this could be perhaps a good exit strategy. Then again, if she says that she was always capable of taking care of herself, the claim that she is incapable of signing contracts because redundant.

She did not sign the contract, therefore she is only attached to it while she is under the conservatorship. Same as for underage, their parents can sign contracts for them and are valid till they are not longer minors.

So getting rid of the conservatorship could mean she is no longer bounded to the contract. Jamie Spears can finish singing the other albums lol

2 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

She did not sign the contract, therefore she is only attached to it while she is under the conservatorship. Same as for underage, their parents can sign contracts for them and are valid till they are not longer minors.

So getting rid of the conservatorship could mean she is no longer bounded to the contract. Jamie Spears can finish singing the other albums lol

Do we know that for sure? I’m pretty sure her management team would have some control over her recording contract, and I don’t think her management is the same as the people behind the c-ship team.

4 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

I don’t think that’s how it works, but maybe you sound knowledgeable about contracts and conservatorships.

8 hours ago, Isla said:

Do we know that for sure? I’m pretty sure her management team would have some control over her recording contract, and I don’t think her management is the same as the people behind the c-ship team.

No, it is not for sure that this is the case of Britney. Someone said she can not sign contracts, therefore I am suing the logic and "under age" law..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

No, it is not for sure that this is the case of Britney. Someone said she can not sign contracts, therefore I am suing the logic and "under age" law..

Hmm yeah I guess that makes sense or maybe Larry signed it for her dd

22 hours ago, Britman512 said:

This was such a white male answer

truly many of these comments disgust me

britney doesn’t owe anyone anything!!!!

if you feel like in order to offer support to someone you must receive something in return then it’s not support

What is a white male comment? Not really sure if that’s supposed to be taken as being racist. 

Sorry it disgusts you but I feel she can be better with communication to her fans.