Britney: "I have no idea if I'll ever take the stage again" (VIDEO)

10 hours ago, HIM said:

Hey ya’ll. A lot of you have sent in questions.
Β 

Question 1 - Will I appear in court on June 23rd?Β 
-Β No, i am not allowed to show up but I wanted to

Β 

Question 2 - Am I going to file to terminate?

-Β I haven’t filed that notion yet. I expect my lawyer to let me know when it’s best to do that
Β 

Question 3 - Will I ever be on stage again?

-Β I really want to! I just want to be relieved of all my restraints. I want to manage my own career with the right people around me

Β 

exactly. thank u.Β 

stop dramatizing, i'm sure she will get bored and get on a stage again regardless. but you must bet that she WILL NOT until this is all over, there's no turning back, and her team also knows it.Β 

5 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Haha clearly I’m not a fan you say. Okay, whatever. Enjoy her posts! She’s not the same person but go enjoy it!Β 

I guess you think it’s normal for her to be answering questions that we don’t ask? I wonder who asked about her shoe size. Was it you?Β 

Nowhere did I say absolutely anything defending her posts, you are missing the point again because you lack the capacity of thinking outside the box. Like I said stop replying to me goodbye.Β 

• Like 3

This is the ultimate power move and I couldn’t be more proud of her for sticking to her guns. What does Team CON want her to do the most? Work and make money. What does Britney refuse to do under theΒ conservatorship? Work and make money. She is playing the one card she has left because they can’t physically push her out on stage and now that Jamie basically got her visitation time with the boys taken away, he has nothing left to threaten her with.

I do believe she’ll be back in some capacity but it will be approached very differently with her in full control and not being overexposed,Β likeΒ she wrote in her letter to fans in 2004. She hasn’t had a real era without the conservatorship since then, so it’s plausible to consider that still might be what she wants.

Either way, I just hope she’s happy and will be free to live her life the way she wants to. If she retires, we have some amazing memories and a legacy to look back on and be proud of her for. I’ll miss her so much but she deserves peace. And if she comes back post-conservatorship, I’ll pull out my Onyx t-shirt and be in the front row. We’ll just have to wait and see!

• Like 2

Sounds like she is considering making this retirement official.

For anyone who will find this hard to accept, this is your time to prepare for the very likely.Β 

I'd personally be delighted for her to pack up and walk away completely from the industry.Β 

Irish Language Slan GIF by Conradh na Gaeilge i Londain

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

EaGgn18WAAAtP3H?format=jpg&name=large

Hot damn I’d be down for that! Lol

But these are very random answers… makes me think there’s a hidden message and why she’s so serious. Β 
- Business: being taken care of (con-ship)

- small size: 7 (days)?

- take the stage: we will see … (unsure of outcome)

- transition stage - wants changesΒ 

- having fun - doing okay despite

Could be a message to her handlers that unless things change on the court date, she will still boycott performing. Β I dunno.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Saoru said:

Sounds like she is considering making this retirement official.

For anyone who will find this hard to accept, this is your time to prepare for the very likely.Β 

I'd personally be delighted for her to pack up and walk away completely from the industry.Β 

Irish Language Slan GIF by Conradh na Gaeilge i Londain

You’re Irish? Dia dhuit :)Β 

11 hours ago, Arianna said:

Refusing to work under her father? Understandable.

Refusing to work when she’s free? #Bitter #NotSorry

Makes me feel like she doesn’t care about letting her fans down when we’ve been supporting her for her entire career.

Fans might have supported her during her career, but ultimately, that career led to her being public enemy number one on a regular basis, the removal of all of her privacy for a three year period, her mothering abilities brought into question, her legal rights robbed, her ability to see her children stripped, forcibly medicated, have no opportunity to speak out, and then on top of all of that, no control over the career.

Β 

If you think Britney retiring is selfish, you need to sit yourself down and rethink.

15 hours ago, InZone said:

Of course she will, that’s huge part of who she is. She will always go back to recording and performing. I’m sure.

I always thought that too but I'm not so sure. I'm disappointed but not at allΒ surprised by this news. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the c-ship and whether it ends or her dad will step down. But she's also always wanted a normal life. She's had that for over a year now. After decades of touring, performing and being in front of the camera, I'm not sure she'll ever be willing to give that up even if she's free. As long as she is happy πŸ™πŸ½

• Like 1
15 hours ago, s&m said:

P.S.2: B you need to fulfill the contract

As long as she does not want to record with another label, she is fine not doing any more music. Contracts do not force them making albums, but making them with the label if they want to do one.