Britney: "I have no idea if I'll ever take the stage again" (VIDEO)

1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

As long as you reply back to me, I’ll be doing the same back. Everyone has different opinions on here and I respect how everyone feels. Unfortunately you don’t agree. 

All my posts on here indicate a few things 

1. Britney is clearly not ready to take the stand. Her posts on Instagram show that 

2. I feel she has not been supportive to her fans despite all the efforts made by them. The Domination announcement was a disaster and a slap in the face to fans. We really didn’t need to see her walk down stairs and into her car. A disgrace to all her fans. Then she cancelled Domination and pretended it didn’t happen. Now she still won’t talk to us or actually answer questions we actually want answered. Instead she will answer about her shoe size or spin around in videos over and over again 

3. Her Instagram is a mess today. It wasn’t always this bad but it’s terrible now. I loved her workout videos and the vaccine video and when she is just her adorable self. This video is an example of what ruins her name for who she was. Prime Britney would be rolling right now 

If you have a problem with how I feel, I suggest you not reply back to me again 

well... do you know she's stuck in a Conservatorship? She can't control her own life, how will she control her career :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Guys, please all calm down. Do you even know Britney? Britney after her kids only love to perform and make music how on earth you guys are thinking she won't do it? She just now will do it on here terms, the video itself is very scripted please see her hand it clearly says 4 questions but it's cut in between video is as always scripted and she is shaking her body which shows her nervousness. She will perform again but this time on her own terms, she's had enough now and because of the support from us she will come back she's an creative being she will die if she won't perform thats her only way she feels free. Calm down everyone, our queen will come back and this as a free person and having all control over her music. 

I just hope she leaves this **** RCA label and join a new one they really screwed her Glory masterpiece - she will come back and this time she will blow up because everyone will look and buy her music and shows. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

As long as you reply back to me, I’ll be doing the same back. Everyone has different opinions on here and I respect how everyone feels. Unfortunately you don’t agree. 

1. Britney is clearly not ready to take the stand. Her posts on Instagram show that 

2. I feel she has not been supportive to her fans despite all the efforts made by them. The Domination announcement was a disaster and a slap in the face to fans. We really didn’t need to see her walk down stairs and into her car. A disgrace to all her fans. Then she cancelled Domination and pretended it didn’t happen. Now she still won’t talk to us or actually answer questions we actually want answered. Instead she will answer about her shoe size or spin around in videos over and over again 

3. Her Instagram is a mess today. It wasn’t always this bad but it’s terrible now. I loved her workout videos and the vaccine video and when she is just her adorable self. This video is an example of what ruins her name for who she was. Prime Britney would be rolling right now 

Shut up and leave you are ignorant it’s nothing about opinions it’s just rude, obnoxious and selfish. You are selfish and you are not a fan FACT. You don’t clearly know how her Instagram operates it is literally registered to companies that own it. Go educate yourself please then you can have an opinion. Good ******* bye. 

6 hours ago, davidspears said:

She is probably letting her team know she is not budging, so may as well release her from her prisoner life.

This. 

I firmly believe we’ll get more music when/if her father is removed. She still has contracts and such. I think she’ll finish her show, release and album or two (with basically no promo which is fine) and then after all of that she’ll basically retire. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I’m going to reply and ask you to kindly state your opinion once and then stop. It’s redundant and adds nothing to a conversation. You’ve derailed the topic with your animosity. If you have nothing new to add, move along.

Back to the topic: does anyone know if her shoe size is actually 7? Seems awfully small.

Good for her. Let her fade into obscurity so she can live her life the way she wants. She will have her privacy for her baby she wants with Sam .im guessing she will make music again ,She didn't say she's going to stop making music or recording a song here and there.

Hell id be okay with her paintings. 

I cannot believe there are people in here complaining about the fact of she maybe will never take the stage again.

We are going to be lucky if she decides to come back after all of this. 

If I were her, after being free from this fraudulent cship, the most you all would be getting from me is a good bye all.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

Hmm contracts have deadline from what I have seen and heard. I worked in the music industry in Canada for a good six months, and I have read many contracts. They have dates and penalties.

Britney could easily decide to pay a lumpsum to avoid recording any further records, but that's on her, if she decides to do that. Otherwise, you record the music within a timeframe. It is likely that she has at least one album left or a greatest hit album.

Good luck to her music label to request "contractual responsibilities" to a person in a conservatorship.

The other day the exhalers were discussing about how many albums there are left to fulfill the contrat, and since Glory was the only one released, it is likely that there are several more to finish the deal. 8highly doubt that the Oops Vinyl or the Glory re issue count as ones.

What is intriguing is that she has not released an album from 2016 for which if there were contractual time frame, she would have missed it already, dont you think?

I would like to see everyone’s Instagram, many gays post videos that are much more cringy and narcissistic than Britney … Britney hates attention so she gets anxious and puts on that fake Britney Spears voice persona in these videos cause it’s probably easier for her to hide behind the Britney Spears character than share any of her real self.

It’s interesting that fans don’t get that, she did spend a great deal of 2007 speaking in a British accent . I think Britney honestly may have some form of schizophrenia which was probably triggered by having to play this Britney Spears character half her life 

I admit I didn't go through every page of comments on this topic, but I have to ask... Is anyone else worried not just about Britney the person, but also her voice/vocals? Let's say we all get what we want and she's free... If she decides to record another song/album, will she be able to? Please no comments about Myah, Britney Jean, or anything else along those lines.

12 hours ago, davidspears said:

She is probably letting her team know she is not budging, so may as well release her from her prisoner life.

I like your interpretation. It acknowledges reality while still optimistically giving her agency. 

6 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Shut up and leave you are ignorant it’s nothing about opinions it’s just rude, obnoxious and selfish. You are selfish and you are not a fan FACT. You don’t clearly know how her Instagram operates it is literally registered to companies that own it. Go educate yourself please then you can have an opinion. Good ******* bye. 

Okay, cool. Get over yourself 😒

• Haha 1

This is great actually. She’s literally never had time to focus on herself and personal matters since 2007. It was always on to the next and where she loves performing, it turned into “work” and not her passion. I think she’ll be back on stage again one day but she needs that fire again. I also think after taking some personal time that she needs to set up some vocal lessons and spend some time practicing her craft in the dance studio. I don’t think she was even committing to rehearsals these past few years and that showed on stage. I’d much rather her bring back that fire every she used to have years ago. Britney is a performer and knows no different. It’s what she was born to do. She will be back one day when the timing is right and healed. I also think she needs time with her boys and after they turn 18, she can have a new relationship with them she never had before. I’d say a new baby and chance at being a Mom again but before all that she needs to find peace within herself and current situation. The stage will always be there. This much needed break is what she NEEDS!

• Like 3