Britney: "I have no idea if I'll ever take the stage again" (VIDEO)

8 hours ago, toxiclover1 said:

I admit I didn't go through every page of comments on this topic, but I have to ask... Is anyone else worried not just about Britney the person, but also her voice/vocals? Let's say we all get what we want and she's free... If she decides to record another song/album, will she be able to? Please no comments about Myah, Britney Jean, or anything else along those lines.

It concerns me more about her masters, they have never been mentioned amongst anything and nobody knows who owns those or where they even are. I think she would be able to record if she gets out of the conservatorship I think she has a strong reason to break her contract with RCA and go elsewhere, but I doubt it’ll happen she could get signed easily to any label she wanted and negotiate a good contract giving her control because let’s face it that’s what has destroyed her passion not having a say in creative direction especially with femme fatale and Britney Jean, glory I’m not sure it seems like they gave her a bunch of submissions and she picked her favourites and recorded them. 

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

We want a brilliant farewell tour when Britney really ends her career. the profit must end up in your account only.  Life without Britney - unimaginable as a fan

Well, if she doesn't want to.... 

Tbh what difference will it make? There has been no music in 5 years and no performances since 2018. 

You are already living a life without her 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

I'm excited for her retirement

I just can't wait for that to happen

I mean, I want this legal process to end this year and she could take like 2 years off and then comeback to end her career for good.

Can't wait for that to happen!

2024 - New Album/Vegas Residency

2025 - The Last Greatest Hits album/Documentary+TVpromo/USA/Europe Tour

2026 - "Rarities" album released/Asia/Australia/South America Tour

bye

:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

2028 - book

2029/2030 - sports wear clothing line + open like 4 gyms in California with a Britney Spears dance complex

She says she may not perform again and you take that to mean the next 9 years working? 

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Shut up and leave you are ignorant it’s nothing about opinions it’s just rude, obnoxious and selfish. You are selfish and you are not a fan FACT. You don’t clearly know how her Instagram operates it is literally registered to companies that own it. Go educate yourself please then you can have an opinion. Good ******* bye. 

I’m not going to shut up and you have no right to tell me that just like I don’t have the right to say it you. You're the one swearing at me and being inappropriate. You can just agree to disagree with me. 

I don’t think you know what you are talking about. Britney appears to be running her own social media and if she’s not, she very well knows what’s going on. She is at the very least recording these videos and submitting it to her team then. I’m pretty sure Sam is also reporting to her what is going on. I think you should educate yourself.  

Don’t tell me I’m not a fan. I’ve been a fan since 2000 and was there during her breakdown and everything. I also met Britney at Piece of Me for a meet and greet and stayed with Felicia and had an hour conversation with her. I was also bullied in school because I defended Britney shaving her head and everything else in 2007. 

Bring a “fan” doesn’t mean you have to agree with everything. I love Britney and want her free. She deserves to be free. A true fan will call it for what it is though. The point of my post is that I don’t think she’s being supportive to her fans after everything and I feel this video shows that. That’s it! You don’t have to agree with that but you have no right to attack me either. 

Everyone seems to be a bit panicked, here...understandably so. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

However, let us consider something:

:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Britney gets freed and agrees to perform again...

she does...

however, she shows up in true POM style dancing relatively similar to a drunk Auntie at a Christmas party when her favorite song plays.

This happens and Exhale has another meltdown. 

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Haha 2

Britney hasn't been this relevant to pop culture in...

roughly 20 years...

everyone and their neighbor would put something out at this point.

In short, this is strategy...

we're going to be getting a comeback and rightfully so. 

:onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

3 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I’m not going to shut up and you have no right to tell me that just like I don’t have the right to say it you. You're the one swearing at me and being inappropriate. You can just agree to disagree with me. 

I don’t think you know what you are talking about. Britney appears to be running her own social media and if she’s not, she very well knows what’s going on. She is at the very least recording these videos and submitting it to her team then. I’m pretty sure Sam is also reporting to her what is going on. I think you should educate yourself.  

Don’t tell me I’m not a fan. I’ve been a fan since 2000 and was there during her breakdown and everything. I also met Britney at Piece of Me for a meet and greet and stayed with Felicia and had an hour conversation with her. I was also bullied in school because I defended Britney shaving her head and everything else in 2007. 

Bring a “fan” doesn’t mean you have to agree with everything. I love Britney and want her free. She deserves to be free. A true fan will call it for what it is though. The point of my post is that I don’t think she’s being supportive to her fans after everything and I feel this video shows that. That’s it! You don’t have to agree with that but you have no right to attack me either. 

You didn’t word it like that once beforehand and it felt like you were just attacking her because your pop star might be gone for good. Listen we aren’t going to agree on this but I think how you described her due to a few posts of her having fun and playful is ridiculous, if you feel like she’s not supporting her fans then don’t be one she’s not asking you to and she has enough going on in her life to worry about us she has been more than good to us over the years she owes us absolutely nothing and if you think otherwise then my opinion still stands that you are not a fan. It’s not a debate if you can be a fan and still critical of her it’s that you shouldn’t be she’s been criticised enough by people over the years and I feel like we shouldn’t do it because it contributes to bullying and attacking her like the media and general public do, it’s just photos and videos chill tf out and let her be if she’s happy then nothing else should matter! Sounds like you’re a fan not a stan which you’ll probably disagree with but there’s a difference. I apologise for swearing at you but I don’t take back anything else I said. 

18 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

Good luck to her music label to request "contractual responsibilities" to a person in a conservatorship.

The other day the exhalers were discussing about how many albums there are left to fulfill the contrat, and since Glory was the only one released, it is likely that there are several more to finish the deal. 8highly doubt that the Oops Vinyl or the Glory re issue count as ones.

What is intriguing is that she has not released an album from 2016 for which if there were contractual time frame, she would have missed it already, dont you think?

Nope not really. The contract could say that Britney is signed for the next 10 years, and that she needs to submit a minimum of 2 original albums within that timeframe. There’s no way of knowing without reading it.

The fact that she is currently in a conservatorships doesn’t change much, IMO. I’m not a lawyer, but she already was when she signed, and that did not stop her before. Unless perhaps a medical note states otherwise

2 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

Nope not really. The contract could say that Britney is signed for the next 10 years, and that she needs to submit a minimum of 2 original albums within that timeframe. There’s no way of knowing without reading it.

The fact that she is currently in a conservatorships doesn’t change much, IMO. I’m not a lawyer, but she already was when she signed, and that did not stop her before. Unless perhaps a medical note states otherwise

Britney legally cannot sign contracts though. 

• Super Mods

you Know ever since the beginning of the cship the topic of retirement always comes up. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

she’s not gonna go away, sure she loved her privacy but she also is a do-er in a sense where she likes being busy and have said so in the past. Just like how Blackout was her escape, it gave her a routine and motivation to go out and do something even if it did felt like a job (which I feel it wasn’t as it was probably a liberating experience) 

I’m sure she’ll probably take some time off but she will always be part of the entertainment industry somehow, maybe not as a popstar or maybe she’ll return to pop music, we don’t know but that’s just how she works. She’s a creative person so I’m sure she will always do something creative even if it is putting out another fantasy but this time actually having input besides posing next to the bottle with a deadpan look.

53 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Britney legally cannot sign contracts though. 

That does not mean that she is not legally bound to them, but I do agree that this could be perhaps a good exit strategy. Then again, if she says that she was always capable of taking care of herself, the claim that she is incapable of signing contracts because redundant.

On 6/17/2021 at 4:46 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Queen of remembering her trip to Italy

394d9bfe0f8e54a042caa05397f4e083.jpg

DoguQ05U0AAQDWO.jpg

So much for that dementia claim. I was told that had Britney truly had dementia back then in 2008, she'd be dead by now, and according to Jamie, she still has dementia??? Brit's lawyer should use that claim against Jamie in court.

• Like 1

It feels forever since the last time I was here, happy to be back :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Anyway, this actually makes me happy in a nostalgic kind of way...I feel this season in her life is important for many different reasons, the obvious being her fight for freedom... but I also think that if she ever decides to take the stage again, she needs to get a new team that has zero connections and association with any person she has ever worked in the past. I would love it if she  finds a team that truly listens to her and not only sees her as the "iconic ***** everybody loves and wants" if that makes sense...

I will always support her. I love her music, I love her artistry, but I also love her humanity and she shouldn't continue living her life pleasing fans.