Is user @LookButDontTouch the avril lavigne of exhale

On 6/8/2021 at 11:23 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

Honey Im Britney Spears of Exhale :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

On 6/9/2021 at 12:59 AM, Blackout2006 said:

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

On 6/9/2021 at 7:19 AM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

No, he's for sure the Demi Lovato of Exhell. And not even Poot, which would probably be better. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Why are we even arguing about this when it's clear he's a reincarnation of The Fame era Gaga. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

On 6/4/2021 at 11:10 AM, Look But Don't Touch said:

I need attention so bad rn

On 5/16/2021 at 11:01 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

I need attention :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

On 5/13/2021 at 12:21 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

(can someone react/give me reputation point for this post for no reason? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

On 5/13/2021 at 10:10 AM, Look But Don't Touch said:

Me when im talking about myself :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

On 5/16/2021 at 1:27 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

Me talking about myself 

A blockbuster debut for sure, but the longevity is where? Anyways between us all, it's clear @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN is our equivalent of Madonna (even if I haven't paid attention to her since I was 2 years old, and she used to be popular. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:), I am easily the equivalent of a Mariah (I don't need to resort to cheap gimmicks because my talentry speaks to itself. Plus her 19 #1s can be comparable to me being one of the best selling Exhalers of all time without making a single thread. I also got the seal of approval from our equivalent of Whitney on my debut. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:), I must admit however @Blackout2006 is truly the equivalent of our Britney, adored by the veterans for her hospitality and the biggest teen pop sensation on the block. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

@iAlwaysSingLive can be our equivalent of Janet. Unappreciated legend. Plus, she always sings live. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 2
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

While I do remain underappreciated, after reading my post history from 2017, I've come to the conclusion that I'm unfortunately the Scamila Scabello of Exhell. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Actually based on ur 2017 history… you’re literally azaelia banks 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

While I do remain underappreciated, after reading my post history from 2017, I've come to the conclusion that I'm unfortunately the Scamila Scabello of Exhell. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Don't worry bestie, when you think you've just got a hit thread, I'll be right there to remind you and all of our community of the times you supported White people doing bl@ckf@ce. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Why are we even arguing about this when it's clear he's a reincarnation of The Fame era Gaga. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

A blockbuster debut for sure, but the longevity is where? Anyways between us all, it's clear @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN is our equivalent of Madonna (even if I haven't paid attention to her since I was 2 years old, and she used to be popular. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:), I am easily the equivalent of a Mariah (I don't need to resort to cheap gimmicks because my talentry speaks to itself. Plus her 19 #1s can be comparable to me being one of the best selling Exhalers of all time without making a single thread. I also got the seal of approval from our equivalent of Whitney on my debut. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:), I must admit however @Blackout2006 is truly the equivalent of our Britney, adored by the veterans for her hospitality and the biggest teen pop sensation on the block. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

@iAlwaysSingLive can be our equivalent of Janet. Unappreciated legend. Plus, she always sings live. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I- :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I thought you was ze Katy Perry of Exhale, but okie bestie :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN is easily the most successful out of the bunch in the past decade. He truly changed and revolutionized the whole scene, and was the iT girl of 2017-2018 :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: But then, ha hiatus happened which totally halted her reign and the continuous churning out of exhales new stars such as @Hooked-On-Knee, @Towelney, @CrazyButItFeelsAllright etc and the sudden peak of @Slayer in 2020 gave her too much competition to handle :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I am easily the Rihanna/Britney of Exhale. A force to be reckoned with and now branching with the cosmetic and fashion industry :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:  

I will have to agree on queenie iAlwaysSingLive take tho. Truly an exhale legend :slamga_stupid_love_lady_gaga_chromatica_pink_fall_hit:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block