Is user @LookButDontTouch the avril lavigne of exhale

52 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Hooked-On-Knee is the Victoria Justice of Exhale just waiting for the moment to shine, but being overshadowed by so many legends. @Towelney is the Carly Rae Jepsen. Legacy overshadowed by a mega single peak and @Blackout2006 is Christina living off my Britney legend status :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:  :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: the power I would have if I spent more time on Exhale :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

What is this absolute lie? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Exhale remembers my singles, just because I'm being charitable and in my Joanne era doesn't mean I don't have hits immortalized in pop culture forever. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Anyways, Victorious forever. Outsold your faves. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

A huge force back in 2020 with your self-titled, Stripped, Back To Towels era but then decided taking a hiatus was a good idea, and then came out with well...Towel~onic :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

tyNc3OY.png

WHAT IS THIS

BACK TO TOWELS HELP

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Rik said:

Oh my god not me being too depressed to continue to reply to this hit thread I made… time for a new era :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: my lotus is here

Hope things get better for ya bestie. We're here for you and if you need someone to talk to, please do not hesitate  to contact a mental health professional or a mental health hotline if needed. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

4 minutes ago, Rik said:

but yes I just wanted to say I agree @CrazyButItFeelsAllright@Hooked-On-Knee is def Victoria justice rn Omg poor @Ariana Grande.

Omg.....

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

9 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Hope things get better for ya bestie. We're here for you and if you need someone to talk to, please do not hesitate  to contact a mental health professional or a mental health hotline if needed. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Omg.....

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

OH MY GOD SJKAKSJSJ IM OK FR LOVE YA ALLLLL EVEN U VICKY!!! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

26 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

What is this absolute lie? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Exhale remembers my singles, just because I'm being charitable and in my Joanne era doesn't mean I don't have hits immortalized in pop culture forever. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Anyways, Victorious forever. Outsold your faves. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I can’t name them :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

How could I forget Towelney having Glory in her top 3 albums instead of Slayney was another facto into ha decline :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Actually Britney kicked Glory out of my top 3 a couple months ago. Glory is #4 now :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Brush your teeth cause the jealousy coming out of your mouth reeks :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I don't care that you don't like me :matches:

The only thing that bothers me is that (at least from my point of view) you seem to overuse your power against me and you are extremely mean calling people gollums etc. and at the same time you are the one calling me out for ''disgusting'' things I say :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

4 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I don't care that you don't like me :matches:

The only thing that bothers me is that (at least from my point of view) you seem to overuse your power against me and you are extremely mean calling people gollums etc. and at the same time you are the one calling me out for ''disgusting'' things I say :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

This is how I know that you do care about me and what I have to say because you sure follow my presence around here and are constantly on my page. Are you talking about me calling Lorde Gollum? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: https://www.mtv.com/news/1719120/lorde-reddit-ama/ Lorde herself admits she looks like Gollum so remain pressed :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: and you yourself are constantly spewing hate left and right AND admitting and relishing the fact you are not a nice person so tell me how I’m overstepping. Next of all, you abuse the report button and is honestly 90% of the reports us moderators have to fish through to get through legitimate reports. You are lucky I didn’t give you warning points for calling @Blackout2006 a ***** earlier when you would’ve been quick to report someone for doing the same. You claimed to have blocked me yet you stay quoting me. I know you want to be me so bad or you must have a crush on me but tenor.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block