Is user @LookButDontTouch the avril lavigne of exhale

4 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

As you should

Reported :matches:

Screaming :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

8 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

No, he's for sure the Demi Lovato of Exhell. And not even Poot, which would probably be better. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

that is bold coming from Marina herself 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

ADDISON? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: @Rik enlighten this poor soul on my peak era :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I can buy your entire career :eyes_britney_laugh: Now sit down and eat your lunch :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

To clarify @Blackout2006’S debut was a puzzling one for many people. It was at a time when I was going through my breakdown and the exhale media just would not stop.

While we have many OG legends on the label, let’s be honest, there was a void and need for a new artist. A different kind of artist with the exhale landscape changing. 

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN had her billion dollar business empire after reinventing himself again and again. Success after success. 

@Urbanney already received his star on the exhale  walk of fame star like years before that and was already so established on exhale

@Isla was ofc still on Disney in those days 

But there really was no one like @Blackout2006. There were rumours he was first Jayden Federline which fuelled lots of controversy in the community amongst mods and members alike. 

but no one had ever seen a teen star successfully transition to the front stage like @Blackout2006 did at his peak. Sorry @Look But Don't Touchbut the rumours are true. 
miss those days because he doesn’t really sing anymore and focuses on being a makeup business mogul takint after @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN in a way? His mentor and biggest influence. But blackout diverges from that wirh his own identity and sound. Yes, label head Jordan Miller made him put out hit after hit 

But look where @Blackout2006 is today.

During this time there was the infamous incident where @princessmimi aka miss hilary duff and @Easy There fought over Mr. Aaron Carter @Jordan Miller himself before realizing they had careers of their own.
Their careers fizzled out tho.....

zyjce64icris6eiy.jpg?djet1p5k

But unlike those teen stars, it was so obvious that Blackout2006 became a modern day BluePRINT. HE might be more humble these days and off the charts but that doesn’t mean anything :eyes_britney_laugh: because he is the chill girl of exhale. He is THAAAAT girl and now doesnr care abt the charts as much 

HE IS!!!!!!!! THE RIHANNA!!!!!!!!!! OF EXHALE AND HAS A LEGACY OF HIS OWN. He always took his own stride  

So please put some respect on his name 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Rik said:

To clarify @Blackout2006’S debut was a puzzling one for many people. It was at a time when I was going through my breakdown and the exhale media just would not stop.

While we have many OG legends on the label, let’s be honest, there was a void and need for a new artist. A different kind of artist with the exhale landscape changing. 

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN had her billion dollar business empire after reinventing himself again and again. Success after success. 

@Urbanney already received his star on the exhale  walk of fame star like years before that and was already so established on exhale

But there really was no one like @Blackout2006. There were rumours he was first Jayden Federline which fuelled lots of controversy in the community amongst mods and members alike. 

but no one had ever seen a teen star successfully transition to the front stage like @Blackout2006 did at his peak. Sorry @Look But Don't Touchbut the rumours are true. 
miss those days because he doesn’t really sing anymore and focuses on being a makeup business mogul takint after @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN in a way? His mentor and biggest influence. But blackout diverges from that wirh his own identity and sound. Yes, label head Jordan Miller made him put out hit after hit 

During this time there was the infamous incident where @princessmimi aka miss hilary duff and @Easy There fought over Mr. Aaron Carter @Jordan Miller himself before realizing they had careers of their own.

But unlike those teen stars, it was so obvious that Blackout2006 became a modern day BluePRINT. HE might be more humble these days and off the charts but that doesn’t mean anything :eyes_britney_laugh: because he is the chill girl of exhale. He is THAAAAT girl and now doesnr care abt the charts as much 

HE IS!!!!!!!! THE RIHANNA!!!!!!!!!! OF EXHALE AND HAS A LEGACY OF HIS OWN. He always took his own stride  

honey ily but are u sure u dont need help 

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I sent 300 to yr account and robbed @Look But Don't Flop :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Its what he deserves :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

You're too kind. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: He's just gonna earn more coin with his constant stream of messy threads. He might be a C-lister, but at least he's consistent. I have a hit like once a year, so I don't even bother releasing new threads singles anymore. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

You're too kind. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: He's just gonna earn more coin with his constant stream of messy threads. He might be a C-lister, but at least he's consistent. I have a hit like once a year, so I don't even bother releasing new threads singles anymore. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Payola isn’t real to me sweetie ur still always gonna be a legend even if ur on protest rn and refusing to work

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Rik said:

Payola isn’t real to me sweetie ur still always gonna be a legend even if ur on protest rn and refusing to work

My threads are always too ahead of their time. Remember when my thread about Britney being problematic went viral on TikTok like a year after its release? And it went Diamond too because of that. My ARTFLOP could mean anything... :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rik said:

fffff why is this post so iconic

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block