Is user @LookButDontTouch the avril lavigne of exhale

12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No one cares about you. I was replying to someone else :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

3 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

not you checking a thread about me 24/7

e94b0cbb400cc95bdaf7c5bf0ba49754.gif

And Im obsessed? 

Hey guys I don’t wanna beat a dead horse and  I don’t wanna go on and on about this post but there needs to be more fragility on exhale and WE NEED TO LOVE each other. @iAlwaysSingLive

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Wait a minute... @Look But Don't Touch asked me how old I was when he's 21 himself? I have to laugh - imagine using the report button to be petty. I don't think I've ever even used the report button (petty or not). You're a mess, Bestie. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Sweetie not u polluting the culture too omg 

I guess I have to spell it out for u all :typing_keyboard_computer:

so I don’t want to beat a dead horse, and I don’t want to go on and on about this post thing. But I just want to remind you that in that post — my one and only personal declaration I’ve ever made — thanks for being so warm and welcoming — was about the need for fragility in the exhale movement. It’s gonna be important. And when I mentioned women who look like me, I didn’t mean a britney Stan like me. I mean the kind of women who other people might not believe because they think, ‘Oh, well look at @Blackout2006 She ... deserves it,’ or whatever. There’s a lot of people like that

and I just think it’s sad that the women I mentioned, about whether they sing about dancing for money or whatever — the same stuff, by the way, that I’ve been singing about chronically for 13 years. That’s why I’m in that echelon. Yes, they are my friends and peers, contemporaries. The difference is, when I get on the pole, people call me a *****, , but when @CrazyButItFeelsAllright gets on the pole, it’s art.... I’m reminded constantly by my friends that, lyrically, there are layers and complicated psychological factors that play into some of my songwriting, but I just want to say the culture’s super sick right now, and the fact that they want to turn my post — my advocacy for fragility — into a race war, it’s really bad. It’s actually really bad, especially when in that same declaration, I was talking, again, about the idea of how important it is to make reparations ... to x ray  because they touched me so much in my youth. And that I believe in personal reparations because it’s the right thing to do. 

And I think what’s really sad is, like, as a personal advocate, as a girl’s girl, as somebody who wants the best for every culture, when @Look But Don't Touchwas talking about reparations to exhale  that never got done during the emancipation period, that was why I liked her. Because I always felt that way. So I just want to say to all of the other women out there who are like me — good girls, good-intentioned, who get [mistreated] constantly by the culture just because you say what you really mean — I’m with you. And I feel for you. And I know that you feel for me. And I’m super strong.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Rik said:

Sweetie not u polluting the culture too omg 

I guess I have to spell it out for u all :typing_keyboard_computer:

so I don’t want to beat a dead horse, and I don’t want to go on and on about this post thing. But I just want to remind you that in that post — my one and only personal declaration I’ve ever made — thanks for being so warm and welcoming — was about the need for fragility in the exhale movement. It’s gonna be important. And when I mentioned women who look like me, I didn’t mean a britney Stan like me. I mean the kind of women who other people might not believe because they think, ‘Oh, well look at @Blackout2006 She ... deserves it,’ or whatever. There’s a lot of people like that. 

“And I just think it’s sad that the women I mentioned, about whether they sing about dancing for money or whatever — the same stuff, by the way, that I’ve been singing about chronically for 13 years. That’s why I’m in that echelon. Yes, they are my friends and peers, contemporaries. The difference is, when I get on the pole, people call me a *****, , but when @CrazyButItFeelsAllright gets on the pole, it’s art.... I’m reminded constantly by my friends that, lyrically, there are layers and complicated psychological factors that play into some of my songwriting, but I just want to say the culture’s super sick right now, and the fact that they want to turn my post — my advocacy for fragility — into a race war, it’s really bad. It’s actually really bad, especially when in that same declaration, I was talking, again, about the idea of how important it is to make reparations ... to the Navajo community because they touched me so much in my youth. And that I believe in personal reparations because it’s the right thing to do. 

“And I think what’s really sad is, like, as a personal advocate, as a girl’s girl, as somebody who wants the best for every culture, when @Look But Don't Touchwas talking about reparations to exhale  that never got done during the emancipation period, that was why I liked her. Because I always felt that way. So I just want to say to all of the other women out there who are like me — good girls, good-intentioned, who get [mistreated] constantly by the culture just because you say what you really mean — I’m with you. And I feel for you. And I know that you feel for me. And I’m super strong.

Not you stealing my new persona.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No one cares about you. I was replying to someone else :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

You are so nice omg. Thank you. You definitely deserve to be a mod as you are the nicest person I've ever met. Everything is just so right with you as a mod. You are fair and nice and I totally understand what you mean when you say I'm rude. You are so right. I'll go to light and see Jesus. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A mess. But it’s a mess I’m intrigued by. Not because of the subject, but because of the subject getting ha panties in a bunch :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Jdjdjdndjdididn :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:  WHAT ABT ME BEINT A CREATIVE GENIUS THOUGH

a story teller :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer: a journalist :typing_keyboard_computer:  a mentally ill person w dementia :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: 

rik really won ugh :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Even those 3 vultures are more remembered than her. The only iconic thing of her was the apple and thats it :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 99% of other disney villains outsold so sit down :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I am dead what is this layer of the thread omfg so many treasures to find in this  @Isla

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block