Is user @LookButDontTouch the avril lavigne of exhale

Ha topics continue to be that good old pop rock goodness :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:  He is number 1 on the charts and has beat out pop royalty 

omfg 

I love @Look But Don't Touch‘S new song. What the hell! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

all my life I’ve been good but now :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:  Whoaaa what the helll

and his visuals ?? Like k wow 

https://www.fanpop.com/clubs/avril-lavigne/images/233818/title/avril-lavigne-fanart

U look amazing @Look But Don't Touch

images-10.jpeg
I love what he’s wearing here

the respect he has for his fans on the exhale discord server like omg, social distance king

meet-avril-lavigne.jpgWe love u ....... :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

omg my fav song by him 

The real question is... will he last or will his threads age like 2000s pop rock

• Haha 1
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I’m the Xtina of Exhale 

Wtf is this thread? And why is it in the politics section? Mess

It's not your fault, you just happened to debut right after @Blackout2006. Literally you would have killed it in any other time period.

• Exhale+

Honestly, yes and it all makes sense now honestly :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: He is the Anti-Blackout2006 exhaler trying to take over my success but it's okay :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: :

"@Look But Don't Touch doesn't really dance, but whatever. It's weird. My third album 'Blackout2006' sold as much as her first one, which is very funny to me because everyone thought it didn't do that great."

2021, BreatheHeavy Magazine

• Haha 2

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Exhale+
18 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

you are addison rae of exhale :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

ADDISON? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: @Rik enlighten this poor soul on my peak era :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I can buy your entire career :eyes_britney_laugh: Now sit down and eat your lunch :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Honestly, yes and it all makes sense now honestly :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: He is the Anti-Blackout2006 exhaler trying to take over my success but it's okay :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: :

2021, BreatheHeavy Magazine

Omg did u see this interview it’s so rude 

care to answer for this @Look But Don't Touch

• Haha 1