Is user @LookButDontTouch the avril lavigne of exhale

Ha topics continue to be that good old pop rock goodness :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:  He is number 1 on the charts and has beat out pop royalty 

omfg 

I love @Look But Don't Touch‘S new song. What the hell! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

all my life I’ve been good but now :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:  Whoaaa what the helll

and his visuals ?? Like k wow 

https://www.fanpop.com/clubs/avril-lavigne/images/233818/title/avril-lavigne-fanart

U look amazing @Look But Don't Touch

images-10.jpeg
I love what he’s wearing here

the respect he has for his fans on the exhale discord server like omg, social distance king

meet-avril-lavigne.jpgWe love u ....... :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

omg my fav song by him 

The real question is... will he last or will his threads age like 2000s pop rock

• Haha 1

Honestly, yes and it all makes sense now honestly :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: He is the Anti-Blackout2006 exhaler trying to take over my success but it's okay :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: :

"@Look But Don't Touch doesn't really dance, but whatever. It's weird. My third album 'Blackout2006' sold as much as her first one, which is very funny to me because everyone thought it didn't do that great."

2021, BreatheHeavy Magazine

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block