Is user @LookButDontTouch the avril lavigne of exhale

28 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is how I know that you do care about me and what I have to say because you sure follow my presence around here and are constantly on my page. Are you talking about me calling Lorde Gollum? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: https://www.mtv.com/news/1719120/lorde-reddit-ama/ Lorde herself admits she looks like Gollum so remain pressed :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: and you yourself are constantly spewing hate left and right AND admitting and relishing the fact you are not a nice person so tell me how I’m overstepping. Next of all, you abuse the report button and is honestly 90% of the reports us moderators have to fish through to get through legitimate reports. You are lucky I didn’t give you warning points for calling @Blackout2006 a ***** earlier when you would’ve been quick to report someone for doing the same. You claimed to have blocked me yet you stay quoting me. I know you want to be me so bad or you must have a crush on me but tenor.gif

Honey, you clearly see me as a threat cause I'm clearly next in line for becoming a mod, that's why you hate me so much & u want to eliminate me quickly :matches: You don't want to be replaced by me :matches:

3d24faed51894721e950da817fba09b9.gif

Maybe I'm not the nicest person 

f12151d9c625293e7f9bd8b514774cd5.gif

I saw way more of your rude comments where u offend people but last time I showed you screens you got mad and banned me for a week :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: And I am the one being reportedly the worst & the rudest person on Exhale? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

28 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Next of all, you abuse the report button and is honestly 90% of the reports us moderators have to fish through to get through legitimate reports. You are lucky I didn’t give you warning points for calling @Blackout2006 a ***** earlier when you would’ve been quick to report someone for doing the same.

Didn't someone say I can report everything I find offensive towards me? Why I get warning points when someone reports me for something ''offensive'' but when I report people calling me bad words - nothing? Where is @Style. ban after he called me extremely offensive words 773743374 times? Did this other girl get warning points for death threats towards me/other people?

And I literally called snow white ''a b tch'', not @Blackout2006 so don't twist it. 

And so many people here take everything extremely seriously when I'm clearly joking. Will you find something disrespectful in the first part of this post as an excuse to ban me? Well it's a joke, what a shook. 

I have a message for you, honey. You can ban me but I'm going nowhere. You'll see me in hell first. I am the next supreme. 

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Hooked-On-Knee is the Victoria Justice of Exhale just waiting for the moment to shine, but being overshadowed by so many legends. @Towelney is the Carly Rae Jepsen. Legacy overshadowed by a mega single peak and @Blackout2006 is Christina living off my Britney legend status :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:  :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: the power I would have if I spent more time on Exhale

I'm Rihanna :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

The only thing I know is that I'm Evil Queen and @Blackout2006 is this ugly snow whitethat got poisoned by apple 

tumblr_mcolhoaMVC1rncdgao1_500.gifv

But at the same time I'm the hotter one :matches:

@Rik

tumblr_no23auf8jT1qj4315o1_500.gif

The queen ends up getting squashed by a huge rock, and Snowy gurlie goes on to live a happily ever after

Which is parallel to how both our legacies will end, with yours being of the tragic queen and I go on to become a remembered disney icon and merchandise fave for bags, accessories, clothing etc. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Not Look But Dont Touch setting himself up @Rik @Hooked-On-Knee

8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The queen ends up getting squashed by a huge rock, and Snowy gurlie goes on to live a happily ever after

Which is parallel to how both our legacies will end, with yours being of the tragic queen and I go on to become a remembered disney icon and merchandise fave for bags, accessories, clothing etc. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Not Look But Dont Touch setting himself up @Rik @Hooked-On-Knee

Girl, please. Evil Queen is literally an icon even if she dies in a tragic way, not this Snow White b tch.

Gays don't live happily ever after and heteros of course are privileged so they do, not a surprise who ends up badly. But that makes me a legend :matches:

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Girl, please. Evil Queen is literally an icon even if she dies in a tragic way, not this Snow White b tch.

:matches:

Sweetie, nobody even remembers the 'evil queen'. She had like what? 15-20 minutes of screen time? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: As a person who has watched 99% of Disney films, she isn't even the best out of the bunch but rather a basis villain needed for the plot :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: So yeah, Snow White outsold :matches:

• Haha 1

Gays dont live happily ever after :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

18 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Gays don't live happily ever after and heteros of course are privileged so they do, not a surprise who ends up badly. But that makes me a legend :matches:

By age 25, I will have a husband and be a father to 3 children. I make my own destiny. Speak for yourself. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sweetie, nobody even remembers the 'evil queen'. She had like what? 15-20 minutes of screen time? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: As a person who has watched 99% of Disney films, she isn't even the best out of the bunch but rather a basis villain needed for the plot :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: So yeah, Snow White outsold :matches:

Girl, please. EVERYONE heard of her giving Snow White poisoned apple as a old witch aka. @Style.. It's iconic pop culture moment.

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Queen GIF

You'll get poisoned by reputation point that I'll give u someday :matches: Be scared :matches:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Girl, please. EVERYONE heard of her giving Snow White poisoned apple as a old witch aka. @Style.. It's iconic pop culture moment.

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Queen GIF

You'll get poisoned by reputation point that I'll give u someday :matches: Be scared :matches:

Even those 3 vultures are more remembered than her. The only iconic thing of her was the apple and thats it :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 99% of other disney villains outsold so sit down :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

You don't? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Ideally, I want to get married at age 20 - 22, then either adoption or surrogacy from 22 - 25. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Yes, I like to rush things. :) 

I don't know if I end up with a husband or nah. I definitely don't wanna wife even if I'm bi :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

But if I had a husband he'd be extremely handsome, masculine and cute :matches: Together we'd be evil kings that'd rule the world with our hotness :matches: I'm 21 and I definitely won't get married anytime soon :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Like a year ago my ex wanted to marry me :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: He was extremely hot, masculine and u know big black D :matches: but it was way too early.

Late 20s are okay for marriage I guess so maybe at that time but it's not my goal at all, I don't care :matches: I don't feel it at all rn tbh

AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE KIDS :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

You are only like 15 so I'm pretty sure you'll change your mind 349384 times 

• Haha 1

I don't know if I end up with a husband or nah. I definitely don't wanna wife even if I'm bi :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

But if I had a husband he'd be extremely handsome, masculine and cute :matches: Together we'd be evil kings that'd rule the world with our hotness :matches: I'm 21 and I definitely won't get married anytime soon :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Like a year ago my ex wanted to marry me :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: He was extremely hot, masculine and u know big black D :matches: but it was way too early.

Late 20s are okay for marriage I guess so maybe at that time but it's not my goal at all, I don't care :matches: I don't feel it at all rn tbh

TBH I don't have a dream partner, even in personality, I feel like when I date people, I'll date people of all different personalities. As long as one is a good person, fine by me. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Watch me have my own Britney moment and end in divorce with my own equivalent of K-Fed. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Fitting. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

It has been my goal since I was 6 years old. (Although my original goal was to get married to a woman when I became an adult but we all know that's not happening. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block