What’s an old scandal/rumour that new fans wouldn’t know about?

Rock In Rio 2001.

Her mic was left on during a interval during the performances, and she was cussing, and pissed at how the crowd was just left standing out there, with nothing going on stage. Showing how much she cares for her fans.

Also the Brazilian media was not kind to her. Accusing her of lip syncing. There was also a moment when the crowd started booing during Lucky when the American flag was displayed on screen and started shouting, “Brazil, Brazil, Brazil!!!”.

As a Brazilian, I was embarrassed by the way we acted. 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Lots of people still believe this one to this day, it was everywhere on the news. I wonder if it was originally suppose to be in the book. Saying that I've never read the book, I'm just assuming it was untrue she included it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I flew to Barnes and nobles, read the whole thing and nada. The most interesting was Britney and Timberlake were talking again 

• Like 4

I remember my cousin told my sisters a stage lighting fell on Britney's head before she was filming the oops video and that's why she had a weird haircut in the video , he was like 13 or 14 ... So I guess he made it up lol 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ExXL said:

I remember my cousin told my sisters a stage lighting fell on Britney's head before she was filming the oops video and that's why she had a weird haircut in the video , he was like 13 or 14 ... So I guess he made it up lol 

omg I've actually seen this rumour everywhere. Maybe it was true because I've seen people claim it was in Making of the Video?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ExXL said:

She's literally talked about it several times on camera, she received some stitches, but I think the hairdo was already like that before the accident 

the rumor however was that a camera fell on her head, but the director clarified it was not the whole camera, but just some part of the lens or something 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

omg I've actually seen this rumour everywhere. Maybe it was true because I've seen people claim it was in Making of the Video?

Omg I just read the article silly me , it was a  camera that fell on her head and apparently Britney was injured , Lynne posted a message on Britney's website back in 2000 , ouch , poor Brit ....i guess it was true after all these years 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She's literally talked about it several times on camera, she received some stitches, but I think the hairdo was already like that before the accident 

Yeah I just read the article for the first time ..... She went through so much , what a strong woman 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

She was signed to sing Sheryl Crow / Natalie Imbrulia ish songs

Born to Make You Happy lyrics were changed as it was super adult ***ual

they didn't say she was signed to sing that kind of songs, but she said that's kind of what she expected to sing

According to Spears, the record that was subsequently delivered to those pliant programmers was not quite what she had envisaged. She had vaguely imagined herself singing “Sheryl Crow music, but younger — more adult contemporary,” she says. Spears, however, is happy that she went along with Jive’s choice of high-gloss producers and writers. “It made more sense to go pop, because I can dance to it — it’s more me.”

the BTMYH IS true though :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

As cowriter and co-producer on the record, Martin would run lyrics past Britney, ten years his junior, for approval. “I asked them to change the words to ‘Born to Make You Happy.’ It was a ***ual song,” reveals Spears, who cleaves to the Baptist faith, I said, ‘This may be a little old for me.’ Because of the image thing, I don’t want to go over the top. If I come out being Miss Prima Donna, that wouldn’t be smart. I want to have a place to grow.”

• Like 3