What’s an old scandal/rumour that new fans wouldn’t know about?

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Rumors: 

I remember there were rumors of her dating Ben Affleck. 

It was also rumored that she used to date one of her dancers from the DWAD tour (a black muscled guy I cant remember his name I just barely remember what he was like) while he was engaged with another girl. 

Confirmed facts: 

From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart music video is directed by a p-o-r-n film director, tbh I cant remember his name but back in the day everyone was like :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around::wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

But tbh FTBOMBH is one of the most beautiful music video i have seen

Goof for him:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

12 minutes ago, femmefataledoll said:

The scissor incident at Disneyworld :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Oh, I remember. That was really weird.  :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

https://www.cele*****y.com/102162/britney_spears_has_a_meltdown_at_disneyland_hacks_off_her_hair/

When they checked into the Disneyland Hotel, it looked like Britney and Jason has just had an argument. With the boys in another room with their nannies, Britney locked herself into her hotel room.

“She started out crying hysterically and refused to go out,” an insider shares. “Jason and the boys were left sitting with the nanny all day. They never got to meet Mickey Mouse.”

That night, things went from bad to worse when Britney ordered scissors sent to her room and began cutting off her hair. The insider says: “When the cleaners came to the room, so much hair had been flushed down the toilet, it was blocked.”

Sadly, strange scenes like that one are becoming more and more typical. On May 1, she paid a local tattoo artist $5,000 to ink a red crown on her butt, a pal shares, to show “she’s the ruler of her life.” It hasn’t helped.

Britney’s relationship with Jason is more tumultuous than ever, and even her dad has been away lately.

“Jamie’s spent the last two weeks in Louisiana and only checks in with Britney by phone… he is basically relying on her staff to look after her.” Feeling unloved, Britney has begun acting out.

“If things keep going the way they are, she is headed for something very bad.”

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

omg I've actually seen this rumour everywhere. Maybe it was true because I've seen people claim it was in Making of the Video?

it was, ive seen that making the video back in the day

most of these rumors are true lol

hmm rumor that shes HIV positive

that she slept with tamar braxton in like 2006/2007n forgot...at a party

The rumor was that residents of nearby apartment buildings where Brit was shooting her Overprotected Darkchild MV were pissed at the ruckus during the shoot and appeartantly chucked buckets of pee at her in protest of the disturbance. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 3
  • Like 5

1) This is a sensitive subject but during the infamous CNN 2003 interview Spears said that they (Americans) should trust their president (Bush) when asked about his decisions. Of course, this was not well received universally...wonder how Britney feels about this nowadays 

2) In 2007 there were reports (right after the head shave) that Brit wanted to renew her relationship with K-Fed and have a third child with him... lol 

3) A bodyguard accused her of ***u*l harrasment - b/c she allegedly walked naked around her house

4) Fake pics of her smoking during her pregnancy in 2005 ; they were on a magazine cover as far as I remember

5) The skinny "If You Seek Amy" fiasco.. some moms were pissed b/c the song was on the radio

6) The double used in the TTWE video; the 'untalented' narrative all over again

7) I think in 2009 Courtney Love said the Spears did not own a phone 

8) The digital retouching in the PO video (they made her slightly skinnier) Maybe this is why the video did cost 500k $ :D 

9) In 2010 Spears' dad was allegedly pissed b/c Brit did not wear a bra too often and certain things showed up; Allegedly,s he was allowed to leave her house only if there was a bra underneath her top 

10) just remembered this alleged thingie ; during and after the Circus era there was news stating that Spears was a big spender and spend 10 million while earning 12 million ; hm this hits differently nowadays

On 6/1/2021 at 8:07 AM, MathCarmignani said:

tumblr_mkyfalWnzi1r2wntqo1_500.gif

I actually came here to say the robot thing lol. I remember when the Diane interview first aired and the years following people would say she was a robot because of how she acted when she started crying, because she kept saying "hello" and turning around. Its obvious she was trying to hold back tears but people talked about it being a robot malfunctiong. Can you believe people how vicious people were to her if that is what they took away from the interview?

Good things justice has been restored and people now see the interview for what it was.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

britney's twitter being hacked several times between the circus and ff eras lol

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_470.png

818b08e71e3358dca710fd3c6a38a7d4_md.jpg

and i think at least a couple of times it was hacked saying she had died... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

that reminds me of when a RCA account was hacked a few years ago and tweeted that Britney had died :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: