What’s an old scandal/rumour that new fans wouldn’t know about?

13 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

- during the filming of the for the record live countdown a few of the audience members recalling her being allegedly very uncomfortable and off during filming. There were quite a few exhale threads about it back in the day.

- I don’t believe this one but there was a thread here once claiming she performed toy soldier one night during TCSBS

- 2010-12 was a really dark time to be a Britney fan, she frequently appeared miserable, lifeless and depressed. I personally would never imagined we’d experience 2013-16 in the way we did. I hope she’s able to find that happiness again (or what appeared to be).

She performed toy soldier at the phoenix show if im not mistaken. No video recordings cuz i was a broke ho back then and only had a **** phone. But i was there and i remember losing it with all the blackout songs she was doin

6 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

She performed toy soldier at the phoenix show if im not mistaken. No video recordings cuz i was a broke ho back then and only had a **** phone. But i was there and i remember losing it with all the blackout songs she was doin

Wait whaaat :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

On 6/3/2021 at 8:19 AM, Million Billion said:

The rumor of Radar being the 4th single from Blackout in 2008 and being filmed in the streets of UK. 

This is true. Promo CDs for Radar had been issued in some countries and remixes were commissioned but then it was cancelled. The music video treatment was likely real as well.

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
20 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I remember this - they claimed that MTV left all the ugly fans in a parking lot and only pretty fans got on the bus to the secret location lol

the way I'm squealing 

5RgH.gif 

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

On 6/1/2021 at 4:39 PM, ExXL said:

Oh really ???? Kinda scary :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

On 6/1/2021 at 4:38 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

omg I've actually seen this rumour everywhere. Maybe it was true because I've seen people claim it was in Making of the Video?

On 6/1/2021 at 4:37 PM, ExXL said:

I remember my cousin told my sisters a stage lighting fell on Britney's head before she was filming the oops video and that's why she had a weird haircut in the video , he was like 13 or 14 ... So I guess he made it up lol 

You guys are killlling me. Of course this happened everyone who was around then knows about it.

we dying :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

2 hours ago, Isla said:

So she didn’t then? The video seems fake.

Lol. Video definitely fake. And I have no clue, I've never heard this rumor. I'd be more incline to believe it if there were forum comments from that time period about it. That said, I'm skeptical of the user who said they were there regardless if it happened or not because there comment doesn't "add up". @Jordan Miller do you ever remember hearing anything about this Britney performing toy soldier at one of the circus dates?

• Like 1
On 6/3/2021 at 9:59 AM, Tear the floor up up said:

If you’re both talking about the Pom MV my understanding is that her body was edited and they also pasted her face on someone else body at one point (too). I wonder if this was her request?

I thought you meant they edited her to make her look thinner or smth. 

I don’t think it was her request, I assume they were running out of time, hiring a director, cameras, lightning equipment and all that stuff is expensive and I remember at the time people were complaining she got late to the set so... I dont know, but whoever thought it was a cool idea :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: never thought we were able to watch music videos in HD at a slower speed somewhere else than on a tv, I know youtube was already a thing in 2007 but not as big as it is now 

On 6/3/2021 at 10:00 AM, Tear the floor up up said:

This is one rumour I really wish was true! Radar deserved to be the 4th single off blackout with a decent video. The concept sounded really fun too.

At the time, I remember being in limbo since Blackout was still fresh, she somehow released 2 singles and an animate 3rd single but at the same time she had been hospitalized twice but then she was constantly going out and going in dancing studios, there were rumors she was pushing Hot As Ice for the 3rd single and actually rehearsing a dance routine with chairs for it, but then we were shocked to the news of her making 'new material' when we had already an album out so.... A very confusing time  tbh:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Samsung44 said:

Back in the day, people were saying she didn’t sing. That is was a Dutch woman’s voice all along or something like that. It’s was everywhere in the news.

Back in the day? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Anyway, omg I suddenly remembered this rumor. It was in 2006, the rumor said specially the voice in the TOXIC song was not Britney's but a girl called Emma 

Little did we know Broccoli Juice was on its way :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

Britney and Justin were killed in a car accident and the DJ's that spread that rumor even made HER the bad guy, saying that she was driving drunk and stuff. This was like 2001 and they of course made her the bad guy in that situation too.

She faked her leg injury on the music video for "Outrageous" because she wanted to cancel the tour and spend time with Kevin and get married.

• Like 1