What’s an old scandal/rumour that new fans wouldn’t know about?

1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

The hold this conspiracy had over me '09-'12 :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Same it traumatised us all! Although there is most definitely another video or cut since we have candids of her on set in a completely different outfit and shorter hair 

Rumors: 

I remember there were rumors of her dating Ben Affleck. 

It was also rumored that she used to date one of her dancers from the DWAD tour (a black muscled guy I cant remember his name I just barely remember what he was like) while he was engaged with another girl. 

Confirmed facts: 

From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart music video is directed by a p-o-r-n film director, tbh I cant remember his name but back in the day everyone was like :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around::wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Haha 3
  • Like 3

It’s hard to stress just how much media space the breast implant rumors took up. I remember a People magazine piece where they were telling people how to differentiate between the 4 teen blondes (Britney/Christina/Mandy/Jessica) and there was a picture of each with a small caption. Christina’s said something like “the only one with a Grammy,” and Britney’s had something horrific like “the one whose chest suggests she may have gotten implants.”

It was disgusting. It was everywhere. 

She is so strong :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 3

A big Australian fansite, gimmebritney, leaked some stuff ahead of its release such as the Circus cover.

They posted a super cryptic video with a message saying something like "shhh! It's a secret" and when you'd pause it on the right time, a date appeared. The date was something around august 27 of 2010. It was rumoured Britney would either announce of release the leadsingle of B7.

Around all of this, producer Darkchild had been teasing on Twitter that new Britney stuff was definitely coming.

I remember checking all Britney fansites all day and nothing ever happened. 

Tons of producers demos such as "Tear The Club Up" leaked and were believed to be released on the album.

I don't know if any of this was true and got scrapped but it is confirmed by many producers that Britney had a whole album ready and Jive wasn't happy. Thr album then got scrapped and they started over what would become Femme Fatale.

Britney wanted the original record but was forced in making the album sound the way Femme Fatale does.

I remember there were writing camps being organized with tons of songwriters trying to pitch their work to Britney. I believe Orbit, the producer of "Alien" and Madonna's "Ray of Light" took part in this and confirmed these camps happened.

This was the biggest Britney rumor I have ever seen.

The other one is the Make Me fiasco. 

A reliable insider of the Las Vegas Sun who had previously leaked details of an upcoming Vegas residency which turned out to be true, first confirmed a new Britney song were to be released around May called "Make Me Ooh".

He then said Britney was gonna premiere the song at the BBMA's where she eventually did the megamix.

Before the performance, he claimed technical difficulties wouldn't allow them to premiere Make Me Ooh and so it got cut.

Given what happened with the music video, I guess the technical difficulties were cause of the incident that happened on set (BritneyxLaChapelle). We have vids where Britney seems to be shouting at the music video producer. 

Also, the BritneyxGaga collab have been rumoured almost since Gaga's career started. There was even a songname believed to be the one they recorded. Can't remember the name tho.