Britney posts about Princess Diana: "She never wanted to be the queen … she wanted to be the heart"

1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

In the Britney biography by Steve Dennis he uncovered that during her breakdown years she read all the books on Diana because Britney felt the only person to be hounded like her was Diana and she didn’t want to end up the same way but it was the only person who could relate to her. 
idk why people think she doesn’t run her Instagram still 

I do remember hearing that Britney related to Diana given how intrusive the press had been in both of their lives.

However it’s very easy for her team to pick up on this story from many years ago. It’s been documented many times she doesn’t run her social media accounts. We need to stay woke on that. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I do remember hearing that Britney related to Diana given how intrusive the press had been in both of their lives.

However it’s very easy for her team to pick up on this story from many years ago. It’s been documented many times she doesn’t run her social media accounts. We need to stay woke on that. 

Yeah but also Prince Harry is winging about it all week to Oprah... like 15 hours this week...so she probably watched it as she relates to Diana.

(Her kids are about the age the princes were when she died which would also explain why she posted about her kids. It clearly hits home with her. She defo doesn’t want her sons turning out like prince Harry so ...)

no social media manager would write captions the way she does and be 30 under 30 successes on billboard. 
conspiracies are always more fun than the boring reality.

Try and see that it most likely is her. She’s never been cooL on insta 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

She cheated on Charles while Charles was cheating her with Camila.

Okay as you pointed out she had been being cheated on for YEARS AND YEARS and the marriage was basically over... I don't think her finding a small sliver of love and happiness in her incredibly difficult and lonely life makes her awful and certainly doesn't outweigh all the truly wonderful things she did for many different people. 

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Okay as you pointed out she had been being cheated on for YEARS AND YEARS and the marriage was basically over... I don't think her finding a small sliver of love and happiness in her incredibly difficult and lonely life makes her awful and certainly doesn't outweigh all the truly wonderful things she did for many different people. 

I’ve just responded because the person I replied said to not compare Britney to her as both are very much alike.