Britney posts about Princess Diana: "She never wanted to be the queen … she wanted to be the heart"

15 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

In the Britney biography by Steve Dennis he uncovered that during her breakdown years she read all the books on Diana because Britney felt the only person to be hounded like her was Diana and she didn’t want to end up the same way but it was the only person who could relate to her. 
idk why people think she doesn’t run her Instagram still 

I honestly think the whole "Britney doesnt control her ig" to be a fringe conspiracy theory. Sure shes under a conservatorship, but she has given interviews, made documentaries. We have seen her speak. If someone else was controlling her instagram sure she or her lawyer could bring this to court.

Plus she already used her IG to say she loves freedom and independence and to shade her brother and sister. I think someone mighr have to approve her posts, but for the most part it would make no sense why she couldnt control her posts. Some fans just dont like some of the stuff she posts tbh. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

I honestly think the whole "Britney doesnt control her ig" to be a fringe conspiracy theory. Sure shes under a conservatorship, but she has given interviews, made documentaries. We have seen her speak. If someone else was controlling her instagram sure she or her lawyer could bring this to court.

Plus she already used her IG to say she loves freedom and independence and to shade her brother and sister. I think someone mighr have to approve her posts, but for the most part it would make no sense why she couldnt control her posts. Some fans just dont like some of the stuff she posts tbh. 

Thank you! This is the the facts! 👏👏👏

It’s sad that people judge her for being her and hate her kooky style and I think they’re all new fans because before all this she’s always been like this. 

Britney isn’t being held against her will and all this nonsense she’s unlucky with the circumstances but she has a huge mansion food on the table and access to the internet and yeah probably has to approve or whatever.

people forget Instagram is a business for the businesses and Britney is a business she most likely has a private account she posts her own personal things on too. Why does she have to share with us? Especially when we’re so rude whenever she does post 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, floopy22 said:

Britney shouldn't compare herself to that awful woman.

Diana and awful don't go in the same sentence sweetie so don't try :trash_throw_away_recycle:

14 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

She cheated on Charles while Charles was cheating her with Camila.

This screams misogynistic. Charles was busy with Camilla when Diana needed his love and attention the most. If anything, she would have never cheated on him had he loved her. She just wanted to be personally loved which she never got by the cold royalty.

OT: They both are really similar. Two of the most famous women of their times who were continuously hounded by the media and paparazzi yet were so down to earth. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, floopy22 said:

Britney shouldn't compare herself to that awful woman.

What a nasty comment from a nasty person like yourself. With all her flaws this woman had done more good than you will ever do in ur entire life. Even if you reach 150 years old.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Okay as you pointed out she had been being cheated on for YEARS AND YEARS and the marriage was basically over... I don't think her finding a small sliver of love and happiness in her incredibly difficult and lonely life makes her awful and certainly doesn't outweigh all the truly wonderful things she did for many different people. 

Right! but she's so awful?, Chile....people love a good Distraction, or Delusion. I can't imagine people using this kind of logic in their REAL lives, and relationships...Shows how messed up in the head ppl really are.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Sunset8 said:

Right! but she's so awful?, Chile....people love a good Distraction, or Delusion. I can't imagine people using this kind of logic in their REAL lives, and relationships...Shows how messed up in the head ppl really are.

Exactly. She is one of the most sweetest celebrities the world has ever seen. IDK how one can call her awful.