Britney Fan Tattoos: The good, the bad, and the ugly

5 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I’ve always wanted a B tattoo but like symbolic or a lyric/ not her face.

When I was first contemplating getting a tattoo it was at the height of my GoT obsession and I was seriously contemplating a themed tattoo and after the horrible series finale I’m so glad I didn’t. A Britney lyric would be cute, but I would struggle finding the right one 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

When I was first contemplating getting a tattoo it was at the height of my GoT obsession and I was seriously contemplating a themed tattoo and after the horrible series finale I’m so glad I didn’t. A Britney lyric would be cute, but I would struggle finding the right one 

I’ve secretly always wanted one of the fairies on the Britney CD...

• Love 2

why to judge them? they are part of the humans outlook now. if i had a controversail tattoo id cherise it too and be appreciating it even all the more

people can become friends of their tattoo even if most find it ugly

and hey many times there is a chance to slighlty redo and reup the existing

there is never just one meaning of the tattoo people can find their own way to be one with their tattoos

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

why to judge them? they are part of the humans outlook now. if i had a controversail tattoo id cherise it too and be appreciating it even all the more

people can become friends of their tattoo even if most find it ugly

and hey many times there is a chance to slighlty redo and reup the existing

there is never just one meaning of the tattoo people can find their own way to be one with their tattoos

Because we are allowed to judge. It’s not like these peoples faces are being advertised. If they put their work online then we have every right to judge whether or not it looks good 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators

Ohh wow so cute, Britney fans are do dedicated and loving it's nice to see, :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I got one done too but I didn't want to regret it later on in life so I got one of the queen of pop :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

f7a8273a6cf04da6f67844cb5e12ba2a0ff806b9

Stay flawless my friends :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

Ohh wow so cute, Britney fans are do dedicated and loving it's nice to see, :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I got one done too but I didn't want to regret it later on in life so I got one of the queen of pop :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

f7a8273a6cf04da6f67844cb5e12ba2a0ff806b9

Stay flawless my friends :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

You narcissistic bish :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Sasha why you tattooing your face on you :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1