Britney Fan Tattoos: The good, the bad, and the ugly

On 5/25/2021 at 5:42 AM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Nothing. I just don't find it attractive at all.

I don't like my men too queer. I don't like that people can see from a far that somebody's gay. I don't hold hands in public, I don't kiss in public and I don't give hugs in public cause I simply dislike it.

I dislike overly gay behavior, dragqueen, ... I like being gay without everyone having to know it.

But it's completely personal. I get some like it but people need to respect that not every gay guy is willing to let the entire world know and see i'm gay.

To say it in cliché words: I just like men that behave like men and are masculine.

Tattoos like this are way too present.

How did this topic go from britney tattoos to people's opinions that a pop diva's face on a man's body makes somebody scream they're gay. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Really sad that some people still want to openly diminish that openly gay feminine guys are on the lower side of attractiveness just by adding "in your opinion" at the end. Would you say the same about a race? Like, would you say: "I know all races are equally worthy but I still want for my other half to be a white guy or behave like a white guy"

Don't do that ****. We have come so far to still use such foul language. Leave that for Grindr.

On topic: I was considering to get Brit's fairy tattoo at one point, but I am unsure of whether I mesh well with tattoo aesthetics in general. My whole family is super against tattoos and has trashed talk people with tattoos (which I hate they do because they're influencing me).

Nevertheless, I have kinda moved on from the idea of the Britney's tattoo and I got another artist that I want to treasure. I do think subtle tattoos and references/metaphors/objects from specific eras for me are cuter than full-drawn faces.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

How did this topic go from britney tattoos to people's opinions that a pop diva's face on a man's body makes somebody scream they're gay. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Really sad that some people still want to openly diminish that openly gay feminine guys are on the lower side of attractiveness just by adding "in your opinion" at the end. Would you say the same about a race? Like, would you say: "I know all races are equally worthy but I still want for my other half to be a white guy or behave like a white guy"

Don't do that ****. We have come so far to still use such foul language. Leave that for Grindr.

On topic: I was considering to get Brit's fairy tattoo at one point, but I am unsure of whether I mesh well with tattoo aesthetics in general. My whole family is super against tattoos and has trashed talk people with tattoos (which I hate they do because they're influencing me).

Nevertheless, I have kinda moved on from the idea of the Britney's tattoo and I got another artist that I want to treasure. I do think subtle tattoos and references/metaphors/objects from specific eras for me are cuter than full-drawn faces.

Wowowow easy there. Don't put words in my mouth I didn't say. Ever heard of personal preferences? Yes, I think having a woman's face tattooed on your male body either screams gay or obsessed but that is MY OPINION. 

Never did I say everyone has to be this way or that anyone HAS to think this way. It's how I SEE IT. 

I just don't like it like other don't like fat, skinny or whatever guys.

Don't act like personal preferences aren't a thing. I am still allowed to think this way and to have a preference Without anyone trying to make it sound like I think it's a standard.

I don't have to explain why I can't find myself attracting to somebody with such tattoos. The fact you say i have to keep it in Grindr and mark my PERSONAL PREFERENCE AS TO WHAT I AM ATTRACTED TO is ignorant. As if you are attracted to everyone....that's what's wrong with todays society and its woke people. You aren't allowed an opinion cause there's always somebody who finds your opinion rude or racist when IT'S NOT.

Human's have likes and dislikes when it comes to finding a partner and you should accept that!

I would NEVER try to change somebody's opinion like somebody who doesn't like fat people in a relationshipmaterial kind of way cause YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT.

I don't like my men tattoed with a woman's face and it should be fine I don't like that and I should be able to express that opinion on a forum when the topic is about bad tattoos including full on face shots without anyone trying to shove **** in my mouth.

Go and live your best life. Go and get a tattoo but don't be mad if people don't like it and say it when it's discussed on a forum cause they have every right to like it or not just as anyone has the right to get one or not.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Wowowow easy there. Don't put words in my mouth I didn't say. Ever heard of personal preferences? Yes, I think having a woman's face tattooed on your male body either screams gay or obsessed but that is MY OPINION. 

Never did I say everyone has to be this way or that anyone HAS to think this way. It's how I SEE IT. 

I just don't like it like other don't like fat, skinny or whatever guys.

Don't act like personal preferences aren't a thing. I am still allowed to think this way and to have a preference Without anyone trying to make it sound like I think it's a standard.

I don't have to explain why I can't find myself attracting to somebody with such tattoos. The fact you say i have to keep it in Grindr and mark my PERSONAL PREFERENCE AS TO WHAT I AM ATTRACTED TO is ignorant. As if you are attracted to everyone....that's what's wrong with todays society and its woke people. You aren't allowed an opinion cause there's always somebody who finds your opinion rude or racist when IT'S NOT.

Human's have likes and dislikes when it comes to finding a partner and you should accept that!

I would NEVER try to change somebody's opinion like somebody who doesn't like fat people in a relationshipmaterial kind of way cause YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT.

I don't like my men tattoed with a woman's face and it should be fine I don't like that and I should be able to express that opinion on a forum when the topic is about bad tattoos including full on face shots without anyone trying to shove **** in my mouth.

Go and live your best life. Go and get a tattoo but don't be mad if people don't like it and say it when it's discussed on a forum cause they have every right to like it or not just as anyone has the right to get one or not.

Thank you.

Dude, you're saying that I should take it easy and then you're fuming and writing in caps lock.

I would say I am on the opposite side of the spectrum, and I think what's wrong in the world is that people subconsciously use this type of opinions stemming from internalized homophobia without regards that they may be hurting people. Saying: I want my man to act like a man, means there's a lesser kind of a man out there, ones not worthy of equal appreciation. Are they not worthy? Would you think that a straight man saying "I want my girl to act like a girl" is not hurtful? 

Also, that whole phrase of "man behaving like a man" is being used by a lot of homophobic people that have problems with people being (openly) gay (what would our children think?). 

Now, I am not putting words in your mouth - and you can be attracted and hook-up/date whomever you choose to, nobody can make you go after a thing you don't like.

The whole point of my post is not about you not being able to have an opinion (women pop/diva tattoos on (gay) men are ugly), or that you can't express it. (I also said I don't like face's tattoos in general). What is hurtful in your words is that you don't like something ----because--- "IT SCREAMS I'M HERE AND I'M QUEER", as if a thing being a common LGBT mark/sign can be a reasonable thing for someone to cite it as a reason for their dislike.

I understand your point is not to shame anyone, but words can be powerful, and you seem to be misinterpreting the point of it all. I'm not putting any words in your mouth. I was only expressing my opinion about your sentences you said and how they sounded like. Take from that what you will.

• Super Mods

OMG the head shaving ones! :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I think the baby one more time ones, the first one and the oops one are the best.

I never got a tattoo or do I ever plan on getting one cause im scared of needles and

I change my mind alot but props to the people who commit to these tattoos for life