Britney Fan Tattoos: The good, the bad, and the ugly

I’ve always wanted to get the cute little BOMT Flower somewhere or maybe the Oops Era Fairy. Something simple and beautiful that doesn’t ScReAm “I am a crazy Britney Spears fan” is perfect for me. I have a lot of flowers, butterflies and honey bees tattooed on me and I’ve been so longing to get a Britney one. 

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
41 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You narcissistic bish :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Sasha why you tattooing your face on you :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

In case I don't have a mirror, I like to be reminded how beautiful I am  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: gosh I'm so poetic.:overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Tattoo that :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black: in whatever part of your body you'd like.

sincerely, the queen Sasha :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

In all seriousness, love the

artist did an amazing job :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

awww thank you so much, that's really kind of you. d0d0a9636ecc14fb2fb5fdd269bfafce.gif

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure whoever that arm and tatt belongs to would be thrilled to see this compliment :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

And don't you ever post me no HD music again :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

However I will allow ONLY this one :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

10 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

not a fan of a woman's face on a man's body..............

I prefer lyrics tattood on your body since it could have multiple meanings and doesn't scream "I'M HERE AND I'M QUEER"...

Just wondering- what’s wrong with screaming “I’M HERE AND I’M QUEER”? 

Honey, take me to the mountain tops because I need to scream it a little louder for all the people it makes uncomfortable. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have one Britney tattoo, it is of stars with “If U Seek Amy” - I actually have it for the multiple meanings you mentioned. But given one of the meanings of this title I think it still screams I’m here and I’m queer and I’m totally ok with that lol. I would like to get a VMA Slave tattoo of Britney, but I need to find the absolute best tattoo artist possible. I will not be having some random woman dressed up for Halloween on my body 😂🤣

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Just wondering- what’s wrong with screaming “I’M HERE AND I’M QUEER”? 

Honey, take me to the mountain tops because I need to scream it a little louder for all the people it makes uncomfortable. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have one Britney tattoo, it is of stars with “If U Seek Amy” - I actually have it for the multiple meanings you mentioned. But given one of the meanings of this title I think it still screams I’m here and I’m queer and I’m totally ok with that lol. I would like to get a VMA Slave tattoo of Britney, but I need to find the absolute best tattoo artist possible. I will not be having some random woman dressed up for Halloween on my body 😂🤣

Nothing. I just don't find it attractive at all.

I don't like my men too queer. I don't like that people can see from a far that somebody's gay. I don't hold hands in public, I don't kiss in public and I don't give hugs in public cause I simply dislike it.

I dislike overly gay behavior, dragqueen, ... I like being gay without everyone having to know it.

But it's completely personal. I get some like it but people need to respect that not every gay guy is willing to let the entire world know and see i'm gay.

To say it in cliché words: I just like men that behave like men and are masculine.

Tattoos like this are way too present.

4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I don't like my men too queer. I don't like that people can see from a far that somebody's gay. I don't hold hands in public, I don't kiss in public and I don't give hugs in public cause I simply dislike it.

I dislike overly gay behavior, dragqueen, ... I like being gay without everyone having to know it.

But it's completely personal. I get some like it but people need to respect that not every gay guy is willing to let the entire world know and see i'm gay.

To say it in cliché words: I just like men that behave like men and are masculine.

This is sad.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: You should be proud of the person you´re in a relationship with. It´s not everyone's business to cuddle all the time or holding hands, kissing. Everyone how he liks.But you should not hide the love for your partner.No matter if you´re gay, your partner has another skin color than you, is older or younger than you ( as long he is full age), or is rich/poor. I mean, in the end, it´s the person you go home with at the end and spend the most time. The one who stick´s with you when you have problems. Not the unfriendly people on the street or your weird acquaintances.

But as long you and your boyfriend are happy, it´s ok.This is the most important thing!:)

6 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Calling me dragqueen seems a little backhanded and rude: you can call me Malibu, the name is on my profile 🙄 

good thing what you find “attractive” literally only affects you and your life. Just makes you seem kinda sh***y 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m on the completely opposite end of the spectrum. I’m not trying to hide the fact that I’m gay, or try to come off as closeted, or straight acting because we as a community have fought so hard for equality and respect- I’M GOING TO BE SEEN AND HEARD.

it sounds like you might have a lot of personal issues to work through though... so I’m not even going to entertain this conversation any further. Have a good day cis-man. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Calling me dragqueen seems a little backhanded and rude: you can call me Malibu, the name is on my profile 🙄 

good thing what you find “attractive” literally only affects you and your life. Just makes you seem kinda sh***y 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m on the completely opposite end of the spectrum. I’m not trying to hide the fact that I’m gay, or try to come off as closeted, or straight acting because we as a community have fought so hard for equality and respect- I’M GOING TO BE SEEN AND HEARD.

it sounds like you might have a lot of personal issues to work through though... so I’m not even going to entertain this conversation any further. Have a good day cis-man. 

It definitely comes from growing up in an extremely homophobic household. I was also like that for quite some time. However, I hold my man’s hand in public and am more comfortable now being seen. It’s not easy for everyone to change how they’ve always been that’s why I’m refraining from judging him too harshly. I just hope that one day he sees that what others think doesn’t mean much at the end of the day. Keep being fabulous Malibu :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It definitely comes from growing up in an extremely homophobic household. I was also like that for quite some time. However, I hold my man’s hand in public and am more comfortable now being seen. It’s not easy for everyone to change how they’ve always been that’s why I’m refraining from judging him too harshly. I just hope that one day he sees that what others think doesn’t mean much at the end of the day. Keep being fabulous Malibu :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Thanks love ❤️ 💋

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

i understand completely, and should probably feel more empathetic as well. 

I suppose it’s a little triggering for me because I was ALSO the same way. And that’s exactly what it is, and I’m sure it likely does come from a place of caring what other people think. 

So before I continue, I apologize if I came across rude in my comment to you @IForgotYouExisted :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I used to be the same way. I have just fought so hard to be comfortable in my own skin that it can be difficult when you interact with people who are on a different page.

I hope one day these will be things you embrace, and not shy away from. ❤️ I might just be some drag queen to you, but at the end of the day we are in the same community. Your pride flag is my pride flag too. 🌈 ❤️💋

Find out exactly who you are and be unapologetically you. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Midnight said:

Ohh wow so cute, Britney fans are do dedicated and loving it's nice to see, :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I got one done too but I didn't want to regret it later on in life so I got one of the queen of pop :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

f7a8273a6cf04da6f67844cb5e12ba2a0ff806b9

Stay flawless my friends :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

This tatto is a mix of

Dayanita

Dayita está enfermita - El Men

and Sheyla Rojas

Sheyla Rojas vuelve a Instagram con reflexivo mensaje después del escándalo  que provocó su foto con Luis Advíncula | Estás en Todas | Magaly TV: La  Firme | NNDC | BOCONVIP | EL BOCÓN

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1