Britney definitely recorded Body Ache!

Here’s a snippet of her vocals on Body Ache

It’s the second verse. Myah Marie confirmed in a podcast that Britney both recorded and performed it on the song. She has told other fans and independent artists that she ended up dubbing most of the song because Britney was unable to spend much time in the studio because of the Vegas residency. Myah said that the producers blended Britney’s vocals with hers in the final song. Although, it’s clear that Myah’s voice is more prominent. 

I hope this settles the debate. Fans have insisted for years that Britney had nothing to do with Body Ache and that it was a last minute filler song. The fact that she actually did spend time recording it settles it!

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, BreeC said:

That’s not Britney or Myah.  It’s me, I recorded that on an iphone years ago.  Someone else posted this clip on here about 8 months ago.  I tried contacting the account that posted it and made a comment asking to take it down and that it’s not Britney.  I never realized it was uploaded on youtube until several months ago.  

I saw this and knew it wasn't Britney and didn't sound like Myah. And the quality is weird.

Solved.

I really don't think Britney recorded a version of this song or there would be at least a few instances of her on the lead.

Instead it's several takes of Myah using different tones with a lot of production work resulting in a weird mash up of vocal takes from her.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BreeC said:

That’s not Britney or Myah.  It’s me, I recorded that on an iphone years ago.  Someone else posted this clip on here about 8 months ago.  I tried contacting the account that posted it and made a comment asking to take it down and that it’s not Britney.  I never realized it was uploaded on youtube until several months ago.  

Be careful, you about to get a job as Britney’s new ‘backing’ vocalist :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: Breeney Jean hitting shelves in time for Christmas 2021.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, BreeC said:

I am ******* deceased :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: No offense but you don't sound like Britney, I wonder why OP ever thought that she was the one singing here. Her own fans can't even recognize her voice, this is how far we've come.

• Haha 1