That Surprise Witness- "Someone is trying to silence me". UPDATE: All of her accounts have been blocked / deleted.

I think she's fine. She just has been paid or given a legal notice.

They wouldn't threaten her casually. That requires written proof. Which means evidence for court.

I have seen my ex(giant) company take down multiple twitter/facebook/youtube accounts because they were exposing them. And you'd be surprised how easy to do that is.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

I think she's fine. She just has been paid or given a legal notice.

They wouldn't threaten her casually. That requires written proof. Which means evidence for court.

I have seen my ex(giant) company take down multiple twitter/facebook/youtube accounts because they were exposing them. And you'd be surprised how easy to do that is.

Now you left me curious sis, how do they pay them off to shut up?:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

6 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Allegedly, team con hired Surprise Witness' law firm to create a conflict of interest and legally shut her up, so she was forced to remove her content.

this info has come from SupportBritney/Kingham camp, it is unconfirmed so far, but it might be true.

Well, she said they found a creative way to shut her down. This might be it. But thankfully she’s fine just restrained on social media. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Hopefully this doesn’t ruin her career as a lawyer. In addition to all her Britney related discoveries, her studying for the bar was a journey she brought her followers along on. 

Also, what does she know that she didn’t already expose? This is wild.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
On 5/23/2021 at 2:44 PM, ShatteredBoy said:

Right. This is scary, I'm worried for her. And it's funny, just as I'm watching a video about Marilyn Monroe who was another legend just like Britney surrounded by Hollywood wolves and mafia, I randomly come across this thread. These people are dangerous. Good that The Surprise Witness has a video recorded and let them know so they don't attempt anything.

I was just reading about maryilan Monroe, and Judy garland… and omfg there story’s are so terrible and sound so similar to Britney’s…

Both we’re heavily forced to stay young and childish, their youth and innocence used against them to sell s**, FOREVER! They also both went through drugging and overdose related deaths, and of course the mafia and us government were even involved, I think Marylyn Monroe was in some scandal involved with jfk and the mafia ( little eddies says it was in all the magazines so :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous::wink_britney_everytime_white:)

WERE DEALING WITH SOME SCARY S**T! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/23/2021 at 5:19 PM, secret__x911 said:

There are known knowns .... These are things we know that we know .... There are known unknowns ..... That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know ..... But there are also unknown unknowns ..... There are things we don't know we don't know 🤓🤯💞 !!!!!

I’m high as hell, it’s late and this was scary as hell to read haha

• Haha 3
54 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I’m high as hell, it’s late and this was scary as hell to read haha

I believe it could be Billy B.
An IG account under this name is following the account of Billy B, Brian Friedman and two others. Interestingly, Brian Friedman and Billy B are also following this account.
The way he writes here is identical to the way he writes Billy B .

9 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I was just reading about maryilan Monroe, and Judy garland… and omfg there story’s are so terrible and sound so similar to Britney’s…

Both we’re heavily forced to stay young and childish, their youth and innocence used against them to sell s**, FOREVER! They also both went through drugging and overdose related deaths, and of course the mafia and us government were even involved, I think Marylyn Monroe was in some scandal involved with jfk and the mafia ( little eddies says it was in all the magazines so :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous::wink_britney_everytime_white:)

WERE DEALING WITH SOME SCARY S**T! 

I´ve watched the movie"The Air I Breathe" with Sarah Michelle Gellar. The story reminded me of Britney 100%. I freaked out after watching. She plays an actress, her manager is a gambler or something like that and has huge debts. So, I don´t know at the moment exactly people like the mafia came for him. And he hocked her!She was now the property of these people and had to work to get the money. And they even make work desicions  and contracts for her.Later in the movie, she gets pregnant and was so happy about it but they wanted that she have an ********! And they killed her boyfriend! (he worked for that mafia too, should have an eye on her and watching her but fell in love. He tried to help her, hide her In his home.She did not go out for months. But they found out and killed him in front of her.) Later she could escape, lived far away incognito.

• Love 3

It is unnerving how they keep silencing the best investigators we have. But also incredibly amusing because all they’ve achieved with this is that right now, people on Twitter are making threads to find and compile everything ThatSurpriseWitnes has discovered up until now, so how exactly did this help them? I hope she finds a way to come back but if not, fans need to keep up the work. Don’t allow them to bury all of this information because clearly if it wasn’t a threat to them in any way as they like to pretend, they wouldn’t be doing this.

• Like 9