That Surprise Witness- "Someone is trying to silence me". UPDATE: All of her accounts have been blocked / deleted.

3 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This is absolutely wild. That was one of our best investigators with real knowledge of law. 

This continues to be a perpetual nightmare. I’m scared for Britney. It really is like a mafia. 

It’s getting really ugly. 
Team con / LT are doing their very best to silence the people exposing their corruption. Then Ingham doing his best pinning Jamie as the only bad guy in this.   

What will it take to break this open? :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

It’s getting really ugly. 
Team con / LT are doing their very best to silence the people exposing their corruption. Then Ingham doing his best pinning Jamie as the only bad guy in this.   

What will it take to break this open? :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Someone in the media actually breaking away from Team Con’s control & actually spreading & printing all the massive **** that was swept under the carpet

• Like 1
On 5/23/2021 at 2:44 PM, ShatteredBoy said:

Right. This is scary, I'm worried for her. And it's funny, just as I'm watching a video about Marilyn Monroe who was another legend just like Britney surrounded by Hollywood wolves and mafia, I randomly come across this thread. These people are dangerous. Good that The Surprise Witness has a video recorded and let them know so they don't attempt anything.

Pardon me @ShatteredBoy. I've always found Mr. Monroe to be fascinating.  When able might you please send me the video ?

I hope she's doing okay. I really respect her honesty and her ability to 'translate' documents for easy digestion by the average joe, so to speak. It's clear that she's right on the money if she's been silenced.

I just hope these videos and updates/posts are being saved/kept somehow, or maybe we should collectively do that just as a precaution so that this evidence gathering is still about. 

Is there a Breatheheavy Discord server? I feel that could be good.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Nah, you said “what will it take” & I answered with “one person”. One person is all it takes to make a change.

Oh that wasn’t me who asked “what will it take”.  I was just agreeing with what you said about someone from the media  breaking away from Team Con.  All it does take is one person.  

13 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

This is absolutely ridiculous and makes us sound like idiots, this **** makes me cringe for dear life.

If you think this is  ridiculous. I really don't want to know what kind of world you live in, since you don't realize what organized crime groups are capable of.

1 hour ago, dfffff said:

If you think this is  ridiculous. I really don't want to know what kind of world you live in, since you don't realize what organized crime groups are capable of.

I don’t live in a bubble I am aware it happens but to publicly say in a forum where they clearly check that they did that is plain stupid without a shred of evidence to back it up either, what would that have even achieved if they did, a doctor allocated to her regardless could be paid off are they going to continue until they are her doctors? Come on we need to stick to the facts we have solid proof of not very dramatic conspiracies. 

• Like 1