That Surprise Witness- "Someone is trying to silence me". UPDATE: All of her accounts have been blocked / deleted.

On 5/30/2021 at 7:07 AM, Britman512 said:

I was just reading about maryilan Monroe, and Judy garland… and omfg there story’s are so terrible and sound so similar to Britney’s…

Both we’re heavily forced to stay young and childish, their youth and innocence used against them to sell s**, FOREVER! They also both went through drugging and overdose related deaths, and of course the mafia and us government were even involved, I think Marylyn Monroe was in some scandal involved with jfk and the mafia ( little eddies says it was in all the magazines so :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous::wink_britney_everytime_white:)

WERE DEALING WITH SOME SCARY S**T! 

True but let’s stay positive and believe our Queen Britney will come out of this on top. Queen deserves her happiness! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

On 5/31/2021 at 11:26 PM, Onyxgirl17 said:

What are you talking about ? 

Yeah I’d like to know that too...:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: