"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

That Surprise Witness- "Someone is trying to silence me". UPDATE: All of her accounts have been blocked / deleted.

I’ll be ok. I have a very robust home security system and the videos will be released if anything happens. I don’t think anything bad will happen I’m his covering my bases. Now let’s #freebritney

Update: Her Twitter and Instagram were deleted

ZdjęcieZdjęcie

• Like 5

Well, they will not hurt them, but they will hinder them professionally and they will try to discredit them professionally. B.J. Courville is a lawyer.  She should enjoy the same protection with us as Britney. If you read along here, leave Surprise Witness alone. Attacking them will be treated the same as attacking Britney.

Just now, generation glory said:

This is what they do. Intimidation, scare tactics, threats, smearing your reputation, restraining orders and lawsuits. 

The advocates of the Free Britney movement  is battling a Mafia. We outnumber them. We are strong!! Surprise Witness is a real one. More power to her!!! #FreeBritney 

Right. This is scary, I'm worried for her. And it's funny, just as I'm watching a video about Marilyn Monroe who was another legend just like Britney surrounded by Hollywood wolves and mafia, I randomly come across this thread. These people are dangerous. Good that The Surprise Witness has a video recorded and let them know so they don't attempt anything.

21 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Ok I'm out of the loop. This may sound dumb seeing as everyone else knows what's going on. But can someone please explain this thread to me and who/what the secret witness is? 

Now work your way through her Twitter account or watch her videos on YouTube. Then you know why she is being intimidated.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYteOD9GXYsSQNW3fl8HmQ

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Email My D said:

Ok I'm out of the loop. This may sound dumb seeing as everyone else knows what's going on. But can someone please explain this thread to me and who/what the secret witness is? 

The Surprise Witness is a law graduate, who sat the Bar exam to become a qualified lawyer and legal expert (not on conservatorship/probate courts, but they understand the legal use of language).

They got involved at some point around the Free Britney Movements rise on TikTok. They have openly admitted to being a fan, but initially, brushed everything off as conspiracy, until they used their legal know how to review contracts, court documents etc. And came to the conclusion that it was not a conspiracy theory.

This lead to use their knowhow to breakdown documents in their simplest interpretation, as well as uses public record websites and government websites to review statements made in court by Team Con, and their validity. 

They found connections between Britney's estate, Lou Taylor and the 600M forbes estimated as mysteriously missing from the estate, as well as strange coincidences with statements made by those connected to team con, the moving of assets and the signing of contracts.

Additionally, they openly talk about their mental health, and how that could potentionally be used as a weapon against anyone in regards to conservatorships; if a global icon can be put into a con, anyone could.

• Like 4