That Surprise Witness- "Someone is trying to silence me". UPDATE: All of her accounts have been blocked / deleted.

Well, they will not hurt them, but they will hinder them professionally and they will try to discredit them professionally. B.J. Courville is a lawyer.  She should enjoy the same protection with us as Britney. If you read along here, leave Surprise Witness alone. Attacking them will be treated the same as attacking Britney.

Just now, generation glory said:

This is what they do. Intimidation, scare tactics, threats, smearing your reputation, restraining orders and lawsuits. 

The advocates of the Free Britney movement  is battling a Mafia. We outnumber them. We are strong!! Surprise Witness is a real one. More power to her!!! #FreeBritney 

Right. This is scary, I'm worried for her. And it's funny, just as I'm watching a video about Marilyn Monroe who was another legend just like Britney surrounded by Hollywood wolves and mafia, I randomly come across this thread. These people are dangerous. Good that The Surprise Witness has a video recorded and let them know so they don't attempt anything.

• Love 7

There are known knowns .... These are things we know that we know .... There are known unknowns ..... That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know ..... But there are also unknown unknowns ..... There are things we don't know we don't know 🤓🤯💞 !!!!!

• Love 2