P!nk: "And Britney... I mean I couldn't love her more and I want to be there for her"

Look...when we are in our 20s, we compete. We all want to claim our spot. That's the way it is no matter what industry you are in, or what walk of Life you exist in. Life is competition for survival. I just wanna know why they chose that shady screencap of Brit and Xtina from the VMA...they KNOW there are better ones out there. 

58kmfn.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

i mean did her label and did the media push her to have issues with britney? im sure. did she play into it tho? yes. shes not innocent but i also dont think she was that bad of a person towards brit. I also remember in 2003, when she actually met britney for the pepsi commercial, she had nothing but great things to say about her (as most people do if they actually get to meet brit). 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

You can tell she always cared about Britney 

the fact that she hated having to act like “Britney” so much and so did Christina, just makes me wonder what if Britney hated it too and they both knew it…

I really don’t think Britney hated it, tbh.  After all, the BOMT video was her vision and the tied up shirt to show her belly was completely her idea.  I think if she didn’t like that particular image she would have pushed back around the ITZ era when her creative control was at a peak, but instead she chose to be more ***ual with her music and stage shows.  I mean she even still has mad love for BOM, one of her most ***ual songs, which wasn’t even a single.  Britney grew up loving Madonna and Janet and even Mariah, all very controversial artists.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

d&d no GIF by Hyper RPG

beautiful and genuine words. Yeah she shaded Britney but you can tell she changed her tune after that Pepsi commercial, they all look like they had fun and enjoyed each other’s company. Pink needs to write a song for Britney!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I really don’t think Britney hated it, tbh.  After all, the BOMT video was her vision and the tied up shirt to show her belly was completely her idea.  I think if she didn’t like that particular image she would have pushed back around the ITZ era when her creative control was at a peak, but instead she chose to be more ***ual with her music and stage shows.  I mean she even still has mad love for BOM, one of her most ***ual songs, which wasn’t even a single.  Britney grew up loving Madonna and Janet and even Mariah, two very controversial artists.

Whoever thinks a soft spoken 15 yr old from the rural south stood up to executives about her first video after everything we’ve learned about Team Con is pretty naive. 

I can imagine being in a board room

and Britney saying hey how about being in a school and then the men going yes this could work let’s do the school girl thing , then Britney may have had options for the the outfit but no way did she come up with catholic school concept . 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

This is a great example of what celebrities do privately! It’s far more important that her and Xtina took time privately to have those personal conversations just as I’m sure Paris recently has with Britney. Not everything has to be public. It’s not for the world sometimes. Pink is a great human being. 

I low key want her to be my Mommy :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Love 2