Henry Cavill addresses social animosity online aimed at him and his relationship

8 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I'm disappointed @Geralt_of_Rivia didn't make this thread :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I-:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Was busy celebrating my bday with my flatmates :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I did see the post, though. Now I don't know where the ***uality rumours are coming from but I think he's addressing the whole situation with the actress playing Siri (his daughter) in The Witcher. It's mostly gifs taken out of context but anyways. Fans were spreading the rumours on twitter and Henry's had enough. 

8 hours ago, MmmBop said:

Someone once said to me: “The irony of gay men demanding their ***ual orientation be accepted when they have no quibbles in trying to make hetero***ual men second guess their own ***uality, prey on them and hit on them after being told they’re not gay.”. In other words, bishes need to accept not all men are gay and respect boundaries. 

Henry is low-key telling people to F off. Good on him.

This. 

8 hours ago, Towelney said:

@Geralt_of_Rivia I was just a rumor? :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

:rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: The past is in the past:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

8 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

@Geralt_of_Rivia you have a message :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block