Henry Cavill addresses social animosity online aimed at him and his relationship

1 hour ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

I believe you’re mistaking rugby fan enthusiast with chauvinism. He’s an avid rugby fan.

No i had read stories about him years ago when his fame was really rising and there were stories about him treating multiple women like s/hit and treating female servers like piece of meat. Made me not root for him as much after that.

I haven't  heard anything on him for years now.

I'm so confused. Have people been speculating he is gay? Cause he always seemed like a straight man to me. Honestly never crossed my mind that he might be gay but then again I don't care whether he is or not nor do I follow Henry that closely lol.

Regardless, people need to leave him alone if they really are harassing him about it. Gay men who think everyone is gay can be so toxic and embarrassing. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block