How did Gaga disappear from Gimme more credits??

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I think the Monsters need help if they think Gaga had anything to do with this classic.

It’s just sad that Little Monsters think Gaga can do Gimme More :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Like… the disrespect :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Britney could do Fame Monster but Gaga couldn’t do Blackout! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, deano said:

This is the biggest WTF moment I've ever had. I thought she did co-wrote it!! I even remember seeing S Germanotta in the credits. When Gagas first album came out she was known as the girl who co-wrote Gimme more. That's how I first found out about Gaga. There's literally no way

Mandela effect? Are you from another dimension?

4 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I can’t at everyone saying this is fake when there was literally a photo of them in the studio together??

rs_634x1024-140203074223-634-Britney-Spe

I'm sorry it's been confirmed these girls are just impresonators but they're really good at it!