This Day in Pop: Britney performs at the Kids' Choice Awards 1999 (May 01)

• 10 months later...
On 5/2/2021 at 6:25 PM, DuranDuran said:

I don't think she had implants. I believe it was some kind of special silicone bra/pads without shoulder straps...

Because:

That performance at Kids' Choice Awards took place in May 1, 1999.

And here are 2 video from World Music Awards 1999 that took place in May 5, 1999.  4 days difference

Normal breasts in these performances. So at Kids' Choice Awards there was a bra, 100%...  Removal of implants is a much more complicated surgery, they will not only need to pull out implants, but also will need to do a breast lift. It is impossible to be able to perform on stage a couple of days after the surgery.

different shirt different effect you know. Dark-color shirt will make the wearer thinner/skinnier

On 5/4/2021 at 2:21 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, they even postponed the release of her second single, taking the risk of leaving her as a one-hit-wonder lol 

Sometimes was supposed to be shot in February, when she had the injury, and it wouldn't come out until May because of it. She had to cancel TV shows that were already scheduled. All of that just to get *****, and then "remove" them later? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

She even performed like this

6938840438aced74f1404beca95c4eab

And she also kept doing interviews. It would make more sense if she was hidden away all that time, like, if she was recovering from a breast surgery, but why would they throw her to the public when she needed rest? 

but you have to admit that there is a lot of coincidence that just when she breaks her knee her breasts grow lol. And just in time to appear in the video for her crucial second single.

• Haha 1

Putting aside all the commentary about implants or not (tbh I'm on the fence) I love that oops performance... you can tell ahead had really come into her own then, she had more Swagger. She knew she wasn't good, she was Great even then. 

Some of my all time favourite performances of hers are Oops, plus the choreo is simply iconic