Jump to content

This Day in Pop: Britney performs at the Kids' Choice Awards 1999 (May 01)


Recommended Posts

kca99.jpg.b68535892e5b9f950764a32f5f8d67f2.jpg

On May 1st, 1999, Britney Spears performed at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.

 

A year later, on May 1st, 2000, she was performing on Japanese TV show POP Jam.

 

 

  • Love 6

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think she had implants. I believe it was some kind of special silicone bra/pads without shoulder straps... Because: That performance at Kids' Choice Awards took place in May 1, 1999

On May 1st, 1999, Britney Spears performed at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.   A year later, on May 1st, 2000, she was performing on Japanese TV show POP Jam.

The performance that launched a thousand implant rumors 

Posted Images

I will never understand that **** choice for the Kids Choice Awards...

Also do we think she had them and had them removed or downsized or? I’ve never figured that one out...

  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

I will never understand that **** choice for the Kids Choice Awards...

Also do we think she had them and had them removed or downsized or? I’ve never figured that one out...

I didn't think the outfit was s/exy at all. I think the cold weather and her being underage cause the outrage. It reminded parents she has b/oobs. Its the same top from Sometimes just different pants.

 

Sometimes-Video-Britney.jpghqdefault.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
8 hours ago, Arianna said:

Also do we think she had them and had them removed or downsized or? I’ve never figured that one out...

I don't think she had implants. I believe it was some kind of special silicone bra/pads without shoulder straps...

Because:

That performance at Kids' Choice Awards took place in May 1, 1999.

And here are 2 video from World Music Awards 1999 that took place in May 5, 1999.  4 days difference

 

 

Normal breasts in these performances. So at Kids' Choice Awards there was a bra, 100%...  Removal of implants is a much more complicated surgery, they will not only need to pull out implants, but also will need to do a breast lift. It is impossible to be able to perform on stage a couple of days after the surgery.

  • Like 8
Link to post
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

I don't think she had implants. I believe it was some kind of special silicone bra/pads without shoulder straps...

Because:

That performance at Kids' Choice Awards took place in May 1, 1999.

And here are 2 video from World Music Awards 1999 that took place in May 5, 1999.  4 days difference

 

 

Normal breasts in these performances. So at Kids' Choice Awards there was a bra, 100%...  Removal of implants is a much more complicated surgery, they will not only need to pull out implants, but also will need to do a breast lift. It is impossible to be able to perform on stage a couple of days after the surgery.

The fact that they went out of their way to put nips on a bra for a kids awards show though....

I can’t really tell the size in those two performances with the dark colors. And that wig ... the bangs kill me.

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
11 minutes ago, Arianna said:

The fact that they went out of their way to put nips on a bra for a kids awards show though....

I can’t really tell the size in those two performances with the dark colors. And that wig ... the bangs kill me.

Yeah. Jive was disgusting for over***ualizing this teenage girl.

This definitely looked like implants. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

The fact that they went out of their way to put nips on a bra for a kids awards show though....

yeah... I think they were trying to create some controversy, Larry's favorite tactic.

  • Like 2
Link to post

She either had her period... or she had them just done about 2 weeks before that performance. If you notice all the performances around that time she did not do any fill out dance moves. No bend and snaps... practically no type of “exercise” that is part of the recovery. Also... your breasts tend to stay swollen for about a month or so before they hang normally after a breast implant. I’ve had a few girlfriends get them done and it looked just like that right after until they settle. I never wanted to believe she had any implants but now as a grown man, looking back without my naive conclusions, it is a very high possibility that she had them done and still has them now. 

  • Like 2
Link to post

the only reason she's not doing full choreo is cause she's singing live. you can clearly hear her through the playback. they just have the track turned higher than her microphone. she always did less choreo back when she was focusing on singing live (which she was consistently during BOMT era)

they probably needed it to sound exactly like the album because it was such a big performance on TV. She was such a pop commodity and they needed it to sound perfect so the kids would run out and buy those cds $$$ if they hadn't already.

  • Like 3
Link to post
2 hours ago, holyray said:

She either had her period... or she had them just done about 2 weeks before that performance. If you notice all the performances around that time she did not do any fill out dance moves. No bend and snaps... practically no type of “exercise” that is part of the recovery. Also... your breasts tend to stay swollen for about a month or so before they hang normally after a breast implant. I’ve had a few girlfriends get them done and it looked just like that right after until they settle. I never wanted to believe she had any implants but now as a grown man, looking back without my naive conclusions, it is a very high possibility that she had them done and still has them now. 

But she just had had her knee surgery a few weeks before

  • Like 2

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block