FTR "I let certain ppl in my life that were bad ppl" quote

Easy There

3 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Omg who are you :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: 

I told ya'll I've been fighting against the conservatorship since 2008! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I'm a nobody...I just love sleuthing...I'm a legal researcher for a living, and worked for a social justice law firm back then, so I was really into following the story as it unfolded...I used to pump the lawyers for info, but because it was "Britney Spears" they'd always blow me off and laugh at me. Nobody took me seriously.

I followed the story until 2014 when I went back to school to get my Master's, but since graduating I haven't had time to follow it the way I used to...So I'm glad all of these new Twitter sleuths have picked up the torch.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do believe here she’s talking about the paparazzi and people like Sam Lutfi given that she says she was very guarded at first but eventually let them in because she was lonely. This would explain her relationship with the paparazzi etc.

When she talks about making a mistake and paying for it for a really long time she is talking about the conservatorship. She also talks about feeling nothing at all because you’re scared your happiness is going to be taken away makes so much sense now. She’s talking about her “father”.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

During filming, I was a member over at JFXOnline...It was run by Adnan's paparazzi friends...The night of the second 5150 they were giving us a minute-by-minute rundown, and the day she met with Adam Streisand we also got a play-by-play because it was the JFX guys who picked her up after the meeting with Streisand and hid her in their car so she could try to escape from Jamie and the cops.

They were forced to break up by Jamie, but then during the later stages of filming FTR they'd announce where Britney was going to be that day, and then sure enough, that's where she'd show up...So Jamie was right, to a certain extent, that Adnan was leaking information about her whereabouts to the paps so they could take pics of her.

I think Adnan was allowed to remain until just after the premiere of FTR, because I remember that day specifically, and that JFX got the shots of her emerging out the side of the building for a cigarette.

After Adnan was booted back out of the "inner circle," they were all really sour with Jamie for more or less using Adnan to get what they wanted. That's when they started plotting against Jamie.

One day, I suggested to them that they get her a cell phone so she could contact a lawyer. That was just before Christmas in 2008...Not long after that — as in just a few weeks later — Lutfi's sister gave Britney a phone at the Peninsula Hotel and she left that message for Eardley.

I felt really dumb after that...I meant for Adnan to give her the phone — I had no idea he was going to involve Lutfi. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: When I asked them why in the world they'd do that, the response was: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." I guess they decided to let Lutfi do it in case he got caught. At that point, Adnan was still hoping that he and Britney could still be a "thing."

Oh, wow!

And you shouldn't feel dumb, you tried to help. I remember that I read that Britney somehow always managed to find a burner phones at that time, she knew how to find a way. I can not vouch for the reliability of this info on 100%, but taking into account that she called Gary Stiffelman from different numbers just within a few days, it's most likely true. I think, she tried to find yet another lawyer almost immediately after Adam refused to represent her. Since why else would she called Gary. Britney fought hard.

17 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Oh, wow!

And you shouldn't feel dumb. I remember that I read that Britney somehow always managed to find a burner phones at that time, she knew how to find a way. I can not vouch for the reliability of this info on 100%, but taking into account that she called Gary Stiffelman from different numbers just within a few days, it's most likely true. I think, she tried to find yet another lawyer, almost immediately after Adam refused to represent her. Since why else would she called Gary. Britney fought hard.

I've honestly always felt guilty about it, because this was in December of 2008 that I suggested getting her a phone. It was just after the conservatorship had been made permanent, and Adnan had lost a way of reaching her. 

I've always felt like him involving Lutfi in that scheme gave Jamie all the more reason to crack down hard on her and begin isolating her even more than she already was...From then on out it was all about her being "susceptible to undue influence" and having to protect her from Lutfi. 

It also explains why it drives me nuts seeing fans reach out to Lutfi in present day...Especially hearing him say that she's reached out to him as recently as 2018. He's probably lying, but it just gives Jamie all the more reason to keep her isolated. It's painful to watch it go on this long...It never ends.

42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I told ya'll I've been fighting against the conservatorship since 2008! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I'm a nobody...I just love sleuthing...I'm a legal researcher for a living, and worked for a social justice law firm back then, so I was really into following the story as it unfolded...I used to pump the lawyers for info, but because it was "Britney Spears" they'd always blow me off and laugh at me. Nobody took me seriously.

I followed the story until 2014 when I went back to school to get my Master's, but since graduating I haven't had time to follow it the way I used to...So I'm glad all of these new Twitter sleuths have picked up the torch.

Ive spoken with Courtney love and Sam Lufti before. Anyway I  am so impressed w your analysis and knowledge. I’d really appreciate it if you checked out my documentary (it includes interviews I conducted w exhalers) on free Britney and how we saw it unfold from its inception. I worked super hard on it and I really would appreciate it if you’d check it out! I think you’ll enjoy the deep dive 

13 hours ago, Rick101 said:

Ive spoken with Courtney love and Sam Lufti before. Anyway I  am so impressed w your analysis and knowledge. I’d really appreciate it if you checked out my documentary (it includes interviews I conducted w exhalers) on free Britney and how we saw it unfold from its inception. I worked super hard on it and I really would appreciate it if you’d check it out! I think you’ll enjoy the deep dive 

Holy cow! An hour long...That's a lot of content!

I'll check this out when I get some time over the next week...Thanks for posting!

6 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Nah she was definitely referring to people like Kevin, Sam L. and co.

This. I think she’s referring to several people from 2007/2008 prior to the cship with this specific quote. That isn’t to say she doesn’t have other quotes from the documentary that do pertain to team Cship. 

the doctors and lawyers comment, the telling them how I feel but THEYRE really not listening. Her mocking her father (when calling Loulou). These I believe, specifically refer to team C-ship 

7 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

This. I think she’s referring to several people from 2007/2008 prior to the cship with this specific quote. That isn’t to say she doesn’t have other quotes from the documentary that do pertain to team Cship. 

the doctors and lawyers comment, the telling them how I feel but THEYRE really not listening. Her mocking her father (when calling Loulou). These I believe, specifically refer to team C-ship 

Ong I just realise LouLou is Loucifer :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Ong I just realise LouLou is Loucifer :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It might not be though, from what I’ve heard there’s another woman named Loulou who was part of the camp but I’m not entirely sure. It would make a lot of sense if it was referring to her. Anyway!! Did you by any chance get time to watch my video? I do a deep dive into Loulou :wink_britney_everytime_white:

1 hour ago, Rick101 said:

It might not be though, from what I’ve heard there’s another woman named Loulou who was part of the camp but I’m not entirely sure. It would make a lot of sense if it was referring to her. Anyway!! Did you by any chance get time to watch my video? I do a deep dive into Loulou :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Wasn't Lulu her maid?

1 hour ago, Rick101 said:

Nope link mehhh

On 4/23/2021 at 7:42 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I do believe here she’s talking about the paparazzi and people like Sam Lutfi given that she says she was very guarded at first but eventually let them in because she was lonely. This would explain her relationship with the paparazzi etc.

When she talks about making a mistake and paying for it for a really long time she is talking about the conservatorship. She also talks about feeling nothing at all because you’re scared your happiness is going to be taken away makes so much sense now. She’s talking about her “father”.

Exactly.

Archived