FTR "I let certain ppl in my life that were bad ppl" quote

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

the whole documentary she was taking about " february 2008 and onwards" and people deduced it was about "2007"

Yeah back then I also assumed she was talking about Lufti and other ppl. But now it makes more sense she was talking about C ship scum

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah back then I also assumed she was talking about Lufti and other ppl. But now it makes more sense she was talking about C ship scum

Plus she said that she will write a good, mysterious book one day... Back then I thought why she said "mysterious". Now I know why :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm pretty sure she started seeing Adnan again during the filming of FTR.

She wasn't complying, so they allowed him back into the fold so that she'd co-operate...and then booted him back out as soon as filming wrapped.

I wonder why nobody has reached out to him?

Idt Adnan rummor was ever confirmed.

She even wanted to go on a date with one of Brodway actors but somwone from her team cut it off before it even started.

I remember how sad she looked.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Idt Adnan rummor was ever confirmed.

She even wanted to go on a date with one of Brodway actors but somwone from her team cut it off before it even started.

I remember how sad she looked.

During filming, I was a member over at JFXOnline...It was run by Adnan's paparazzi friends...The night of the second 5150 they were giving us a minute-by-minute rundown, and the day she met with Adam Streisand we also got a play-by-play because it was the JFX guys who picked her up after the meeting with Streisand and hid her in their car so she could try to escape from Jamie and the cops.

They were forced to break up by Jamie, but then during the later stages of filming FTR they'd announce where Britney was going to be that day, and then sure enough, that's where she'd show up...So Jamie was right, to a certain extent, that Adnan was leaking information about her whereabouts to the paps so they could take pics of her.

I think Adnan was allowed to remain until just after the premiere of FTR, because I remember that day specifically, and that JFX got the shots of her emerging out the side of the building for a cigarette.

After Adnan was booted back out of the "inner circle," they were all really sour with Jamie for more or less using Adnan to get what they wanted. That's when they started plotting against Jamie.

One day, I suggested to them that they get her a cell phone so she could contact a lawyer. That was just before Christmas in 2008...Not long after that — as in just a few weeks later — Lutfi's sister gave Britney a phone at the Peninsula Hotel and she left that message for Eardley.

I felt really dumb after that...I meant for Adnan to give her the phone — I had no idea he was going to involve Lutfi. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: When I asked them why in the world they'd do that, the response was: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." I guess they decided to let Lutfi do it in case he got caught. At that point, Adnan was still hoping that he and Britney could still be a "thing."

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

During filming, I was a member over at JFXOnline...It was run by Adnan's paparazzi friends...The night of the second 5150 they were giving us a minute-by-minute rundown, and the day she met with Adam Streisand we also got a play-by-play because it was the JFX guys who picked her up after the meeting with Streisand and hid her in their car so she could try to escape from Jamie and the cops.

They were forced to break up by Jamie, but then during the later stages of filming FTR they'd announce where Britney was going to be that day, and then sure enough, that's where she'd show up...So Jamie was right, to a certain extent, that Adnan was leaking information about her whereabouts to the paps so they could take pics of her.

I think Adnan was allowed to remain until just after the premiere of FTR, because I remember that day specifically, and that JFX got the shots of her emerging out the side of the building for a cigarette.

After Adnan was booted back out of the "inner circle," they were all really sour with Jamie for more or less using Adnan to get what they wanted. That's when they started plotting against Jamie.

One day, I suggested to them that they get her a cell phone so she could contact a lawyer. That was just before Christmas in 2008...Not long after that — as in just a few weeks later — Lutfi's sister gave Britney a phone at the Peninsula Hotel and she left that message for Eardley.

I felt really dumb after that...I meant for Adnan to give her the phone — I had no idea he was going to involve Lutfi. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: When I asked them why in the world they'd do that, the response was: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." I guess they decided to let Lutfi do it in case he got caught. At that point, Adnan was still hoping that he and Britney could still be a "thing."

Holy **** :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Adnan was trash for that. I think shebreally liked him for whatever reason known to her.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Holy **** :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Adnan was trash for that. I think shebreally liked him for whatever reason known to her.

I just checked...The JFX site is still available on the Wayback Machine...and it appears that the comments are still there.

Holy ****. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Get diggin' folks! Just please don't judge...It was 13 years ago, and I was young and naive. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Have you had any contact with Adnan after the message board thing?

Nope.

After a certain point, I think Jamie started to go after JFX and they appeared to shut down operations and go quiet. 

By then Adnan had served jail time for ramming the process server with his car, and was also under a restraining order. Britney had started dating Jason Trawick...So I eventually moved over to Exhale.

• Like 3

But she didn’t let the conservatorship people into her life, they were forced into her life.  I don’t think, at that time, she realized she was going to be manipulated for such a long time by her dad and others.  She obviously didn’t like Lou, but idk she chose her friends in 2007, after that everything was chosen for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, G-unit said:

But she didn’t let the conservatorship people into her life, they were forced into her life.  I don’t think, at that time, she realized she was going to be manipulated for such a long time by her dad and others.  She obviously didn’t like Lou, but idk she chose her friends in 2007, after that everything was chosen for her.

With new discoveries and documents,they set her  up and kinda let them in. 

48 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Omg who are you :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: 

• Haha 1