Battle of The Pop Stars Round 1: Beyoncé vs. Christina Aguilera

Who do you like best Beyoncé or Christina Aguilera?   

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

Welcome to Battle of The Pop Divas, this thread is not created with the intention to say one singer is better than the other but to just simply choose who's music and career you like best, it is intended to celebrate the work of our fave female pop stars. 

I am kicking off this poll with Beyoncé and Christina Aguilera so let's start.

Beyoncé

Beyoncé began her career in 1997. She was the lead vocalist of Destiny's Child, together they recorded five albums, Destiny's Child, The Writing's on the Wall, Survivor, 8 Days of Christmas, and Destiny Fulfilled, they sold a total of 60 million albums, won three Grammys and have a star in the walk of fame.

As a solo artist she's recorded six albums Dangerously in Love, B'Day, I Am... Sasha Fierce, 4, Beyoncé and Lemonade selling a total of 118 million.

She starred in Carmen: A Hip Hopera, Austin Powers in Goldmember, The Fighting Temptations, Fade to Black, The Pink Panther, Dreamgirls, Cadillac Records, Obsessed, Epic and The Lion King. 

Her tours, Dangerously in Love Tour, The Beyoncé Experience, I Am... World Tour,The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, The Formation World Tour, Verizon Ladies First Tour with Alicia Keys and Missy Elliott, On the Run Tour with Jay-Z, On the Run II Tour with Jay-Z.

She is the winner of many awards including 28 Grammys and has one of the best selling celebrity perfume lines ever.

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera started her career in 1992. She has eight albums which are Christina Aguilera, Mi Reflejo, My Kind of Christmas, Stripped, Back to Basics, Bionic, Lotus and Liberation selling a total of 75 million records

Her films include Burlesque, The Emoji Movie and Zoe.

Her tours, Christina Aguilera in Concert, The Stripped Tour, Back to Basics Tour, The Liberation Tour, The X Tour, Justified and Stripped Tour with Justin Timberlake and The Xperience residency.

She has won five Grammys, has her star in the walk of fame, sung in Spanish and also has a succesful perfume line.

So exhale crown your winner and take her to round number two and also share your fave songs and moments from these iconic singers.

983130828_BeyonceChristina.JPG.9b1b3ade9d15213b38539c99d69a8274.JPG

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I’m not a fan of them or anything, but I like some of their songs. 

Beyoncé’s songs that I like: Broken Hearted Girl, Crazy in Love, Flawless, Partition, Daddy Lessons and LISTEN which is hands down one of the best ballads I ever heard! 

Christina’s songs that I like: Candyman, Fighter, Dirty, Can’t Hold Us Down, Not Myself Tonight and HURT which is again, one of the best ballads I ever heard! 

Christina’s career kinda ended in 2005, while Beyoncé’s had more impactful and relevant songs that defined our generation. Let’s not forget that she changed the game with that digital drop and my girl Onika considers her #THEWAVE! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I choose Christina cause I like her albums and voice more and I connect with her on a personal level. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:
Beyoncé DEFINITELY worked harder for her brand. She kept on touring and music was always her main focus while my queen was stuck on an horrendous TV show that did absolutely nothing for her other than easy money. If she releases these two albums she says she’s working on, I’ll stop “punishing” her for that :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Midnight said:

Welcome to Battle of The Pop Divas, this thread is not created with the intention to say one singer is better than the other but to just simply choose who's music and career you like best, it is intended to celebrate the work of our fave female pop stars. 

I am kicking off his poll with Beyoncé and Christina Aguilera so let's start.

Beyoncé

yog2wcvt2ai41.jpg

Beyoncé began her career in 1997. She was the lead vocalist of Destiny's Child, together they recorded five albums, Destiny's Child, The Writing's on the Wall, Survivor, 8 Days of Christmas, and Destiny Fulfilled, they sold a total of 60 million albums, won three Grammys and have a star in the walk of fame.

As a solo artist she's recorded six albums Dangerously in Love, B'Day, I Am... Sasha Fierce, 4, Beyoncé and Lemonade selling a total of 118 million.

734b1bde983b271d7938b6f83d6d9b37.jpg

She starred in Carmen: A Hip Hopera, Austin Powers in Goldmember, The Fighting Temptations, Fade to Black, The Pink Panther, Dreamgirls, Cadillac Records, Obsessed, Epic and The Lion King. 

df25416c24e11a73f213c6d0c07ac7f8.jpg

Her tours, Dangerously in Love Tour, The Beyoncé Experience, I Am... World Tour,The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, The Formation World Tour, Verizon Ladies First Tour with Alicia Keys and Missy Elliott, On the Run Tour with Jay-Z, On the Run II Tour with Jay-Z.

af2ceee891a74d6a693c152a5aed09c7.jpg

She is the winner of many awards including 28 Grammys and has one of the best selling celebrity perfume lines ever.

Christina Aguilera

3f1a5b686521a7e5e0eeba06ebd00d96.jpg

Christina Aguilera started her career in 1992. She has eight albums which are Christina Aguilera, Mi Reflejo, My Kind of Christmas, Stripped, Back to Basics, Bionic, Lotus and Liberation selling a total of 75 million records

86cc67d10eeb1cbb5fb7d3a3d426623b.jpg

Her films include Burlesque, The Emoji Movie and Zoe.

0f562779fb0df0b9ca9a309830b98a8e.jpg

Her tours, Christina Aguilera in Concert, The Stripped Tour, Back to Basics Tour, The Liberation Tour, The X Tour, Justified and Stripped Tour with Justin Timberlake and The Xperience residency.

original.jpg

She has won five Grammys, has her star in the walk of fame, sung in Spanish and also has a succesful perfume line.

501948-christina_aguilera_star_of_fame_6

So exhale crown your winner and take her to round number two and also share your fave songs and moments from these iconic singers.

983130828_BeyonceChristina.JPG.9b1b3ade9d15213b38539c99d69a8274.JPG

Not of my favs, but both are really good artists. I voted for live vocals...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block