Battle of The Pop Stars Round 1: Beyoncé vs. Christina Aguilera

Who do you like best Beyoncé or Christina Aguilera?   

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They both have a place. 
Beyoncé does have some certified tunes, but Christina is an artist I go back to more regularly and listen to. I know as a Britney stan, it can be an unpopular opinion to like Christina as well. But, as I said these artists have a place. And Christina triumphs on this occasion.

Gave Liberation a spin the other day, hadn’t for a good year so. Not bad.

Also, how incredible is she looking at the moment? 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, theholyspearit22 said:

They both have a place. 
Beyoncé does have some certified tunes, but Christina is an artist I go back to more regularly and listen to. I know as a Britney stan, it can be an unpopular opinion to like Christina as well. But, as I said these artists have a place. And Christina triumphs on this occasion.

Gave Liberation a spin the other day, hadn’t for a good year so. Not bad.

Also, how incredible is she looking at the moment? 

Beautiful post, and Liberation is actually good! (I just never understood "Accelerate", a mess)

Xtina because she is more nasty, outrageous and explicit, i love vulgarity and things that are nasty (no irony, i genuinely do)

xtina is also more diverse artistically, she isn't afraid to take risks, experiment, even if it ends up failing, and i like that, shes kinda unpredictable

dirrty will always be in my top 20 fav videos of all time

i love beyoncé too but beyoncé is more conventional and normal, shes more in control, xtina knows how to let go and be spontanous, beyoncé seems too much like a good student, sometimes it kinda gets boring because you just already know that she's going to be amazing at what she does so you rarely get surprised with beyoncé. Xtina is kinda the opposite of that, she is weirder and more experimental. Like, Xtina went from Beautiful to Dirrty in just a few months lol. She has a range.

I also listened to Bionic and Keeps Getting Better the other day and it's still good. Xtina is underrated.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Christina. I can related to her music more and love a lot of her songs. She also has an amazing voice. 

I like a few Beyoncé songs too but I think she’s overrated. She does have a stronger career but I find her to be a boring actress and her music is just ok. 

• Love 2

I can't stand either of them, but let's take a look at the songs of theirs that I will actually pick out, listen to, and typically won't skip...

Xtina

• Let There Be Love
  • Your Body
  • Dirrty
  • Hurt
  • Not Myself Tonight
  • Vanity
  • Birds of Prey
  • Can't Hold Us Down
  • Fighter
  • Candyman
  • Express
  • Keeps Gettin Better
  • Nobody Wants To Be Lonely (With Ricky Martin)
  • Show Me How You Burlesque
  • Falling In Love Again
  • Genie 2.0
  • Lady Marmalade (With Pink, Mya, and Lil Kim)
  • Tell Me (With Diddy)
  • Moves Like Jagger (With Maroon 5)
  • Say Something (With A Great Big World)

Beyonce

• Crazy In Love
  • Why Don't You Love Me
  • Partition
  • Sweet Dreams
  • Irreplaceable
  • Baby Boy
  • Naughty Girl
  • **** Lil Thug (In Da Club Remix)
  • Telephone (With Lady Gaga)
  • Mi Gente (With J Balvin)
  • Savage (With Megan Thee Stallion) but that honestly has nothing to do with Beyonce...

Beyonce doesn't even have an album worth of material I even like, so Xtina wins I guess.

Kelly Rowland on the other hand...

Kelly Rowland

• Down For Whatever
  • Rose Colored Glasses
  • Forever and a Day
  • Commander
  • Motivation
  • When Love Takes Over
  • What A Feeling
  • Like This (Azza's Nu Soul Remix
  • Work (Steve Pitron & Max Sanna Radio Edit)
  • Dilemma
  • Stole
  • Ain't Nobody
  • Castles Made of Sand (With Pitbull)
  • That High (With Pitbull)
  • Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I really am a unpredictable person, eh? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

this is suspicious

giphy.gif

hmm why do i feel like you had something to do with the fact that queen bey is losing 

Spoiler

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Haha 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block