Battle of The Pop Stars Round 1: Beyoncé vs. Christina Aguilera

Who do you like best Beyoncé or Christina Aguilera?   

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The question was “Who do you like best?”, and I’m going with Xtina based on the number of songs I like from her, which are much more than Beyoncé. If the question was, “Who do you think is more legendary?” my vote would go to Bey. Have always respected the fact that Beyoncé is IT! But I just can’t connect with her music. Xtina for the win! 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

The way Beyonce gives choreo and vocals and is an actual performer but yet somehow losing to someone as irrelevant as Christina ....LMAO

Obviously i voted for Bey. Her voice live is actually pleasant to listen to and she moves flawlessly on stage.:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Hurt destroys anything on Beyonce's discography but Beyonce has a more consistent and stronger discography, so I am voting for Bey :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

tenor.gif WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

THIS CAN'T BE REAL DID @Blackout2006 REALLY JUST VOTE FOR BEYONCE :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: I----:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
10 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Beyonce all the way. Her growth in the past 10 years has been amazing, both as an artist and a businesswoman.

I like some Christina songs and I saw her live a few years ago. Nothing special and memorable.

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:  I agree, I like Christina too but Beyonce has taken it to a whole new level. I mean creating music vidoes for every single song on the album :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: that's dedication :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 2

• Content Curators
10 hours ago, Style. said:

I’m not a fan of them or anything, but I like some of their songs. 

Beyoncé’s songs that I like: Broken Hearted Girl, Crazy in Love, Flawless, Partition, Daddy Lessons and LISTEN which is hands down one of the best ballads I ever heard! 

Christina’s songs that I like: Candyman, Fighter, Dirty, Can’t Hold Us Down, Not Myself Tonight and HURT which is again, one of the best ballads I ever heard! 

Christina’s career kinda ended in 2005, while Beyoncé’s had more impactful and relevant songs that defined our generation. Let’s not forget that she changed the game with that digital drop and my girl Onika considers her #THEWAVE! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Flop fan confession, I ahhh I'm too embarassed to admit it :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Spoiler

:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Spoiler

I don't like Listen

Spoiler

:beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block