Battle of The Pop Stars Round 1: Beyoncé vs. Christina Aguilera

Who do you like best Beyoncé or Christina Aguilera?   

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators
8 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I obviously had to vote for Beyoncé. But wow the Christina shade in this thread :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: alright my friend, I promise to vote for Taylor when she comes up.:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

I know yet she's winning :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, Style. said:

Is it just me or Beautiful by Aguilera aged terribly? :fran_frog_meme_green:

it's you :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: :eyes_britney_laugh: too bad that song kinda became a joke after the movie mean girls, it's such a great song :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Haha 2

• Content Curators
23 minutes ago, Style. said:

your tastes are questionable and mine too because I forgot to mention about this masterpieces: 
nicki-minaj-beyonce.gif

6ScE.gif
tumblr_n4ssmdTwVB1qjq7hxo1_500.gif

okay another flop confession

Spoiler

I've never heard that song with Nicki :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Spoiler

I know I know please don't judge me :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Haha 2

• Content Curators
23 minutes ago, Style. said:

Wait, was Beautiful the soundtrack of Mean Girls? Tf :fran_frog_meme_green:

no but you know in that scene where the guy sings it in the talent show, since he sang that song and people laughed at it that made the song a bit of a cultural joke, i guess :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

• Love 1

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s not my favorite song, but it’s a fun one. :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching: 

GIVE IT A TRY ***** :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

i didn't like it :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

i loved it :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Spoiler

i'll be waiting for you so we can duet this bop together? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Xtina and Beyonce used to be my faves behind Britney. But over time I’ve lost some of my connection with both. But Xtina’s Stripped is still one of my all time fave albums, and it’s a more iconic and impactful era to me than any of Beyoncé’s, so I voted for Xtina. I’d probably still include Xtina in my top 10 of all times... but not Beyonce. Both are very talented though and gave some great songs... and some not so great. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block