Britney posts new video dancing in a bikini top: I'm bored.... REALLY BORED

2 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

It looks like she’s having a lot of fun here and she’s so cute mouthing some of the words!

I wonder if she has considered attending a dance class post pandemic - for fun? She seems to have tons of energy and enthusiasm for it. Obviously, if she’s happy just doing this that’s more than fine

It feels like we haven’t saw her this passionate about dancing in a long time - I for one love these videos, the ones where’s she’s smiling and you can see how much fun she’s having! 

These videos, to me, make it clear she misses performing! I sometimes think filming these videos is a way to still ‘perform’ for her fans! She doesn’t have to film these videos, but I think she does for us. 

I think she would love dance classes! 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
Just now, Slayer said:

Imagine if ‘fans’ didn’t criticise her - look at what you’re saying. How are you a fan and saying this sort of stuff? LET HER LIVE AND LET HER DANCE. 

She clearly gets happiness from it, stop critiquing her, she’s had enough of that and ‘fans’ add to it.

She has a lot more to worry about than her fans saying she’s dancing off beat. At least we’re getting a preview of her next tour/show choreo 🥴💀

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She has a lot more to worry about than her fans saying she’s dancing off beat. At least we’re getting a preview of her next tour/show choreo 🥴💀

So why add to the negativity? Focus the negativity on the people that deserve it, not on Britney who’s just trying to enjoy her life the best she can.

If you don’t like her videos, don’t watch. Adding more hateful comments about her isn’t helping her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2